Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: do u think that having just one household per neighbourhood is a bad thing?
hell yeah!
i dunno!
i think its a good idea! i stick to one family anyways
i dont care!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
one family per neighbourhood, good or bad?
25-05-2008, 07:01 PM
one family per neighbourhood, good or bad?
i read this online http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167273&p=1

it says!

"1UP Community: I've read that we will only be able to play one family. Does that mean that we can only play one family ever or one at a time? Will we have to choose between playing offspring or parents? Will the unchosen be turned into NPCs?
BB: When you play The Sims 3, you play as one household. However, you can choose to change the household that you are playing. What's different about The Sims 3 is that when you are playing one household, the other households in your town will develop intelligently: other Sims will age, get married, have children, go to work, et cetera. This means that the world is changing around you and no game will ever feel the same. If one of the Sims in your household moves out, you can choose to follow them and control a different household, or you can continue to play the same household."

what u think on that ? i dont really mind! because it mite make me stick to one family atlast lol...until i get sick of them...

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Re: one family per neighbourhood, good or bad?
I'm confused! Tongue Didn't Ben just mean we can only play one household at once? He didn't mean we can only have one family, right? My brain is fried tonight, I know I sound stupid. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-05-2008, 07:05 PM
i think it's gonna stay like with TS2
whenever i've got a story i want to do with sim i'll create a new family and play that family

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
25-05-2008, 07:06 PM
dont think so! because he sed that when a person moves out, u can stick to the old family, or follow the sim that moved out...implying one family per NHood Confused

25-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I like making new families with the strong intention to build a legacy well past 10 gens. I usually only make it to 6 or 7.

But anyway.... 1 family per hood? That's not possible because they have said before that YOUR families can marry your OTHER familes, see? Believe me, there will be more than one family allowed. Smile

25-05-2008, 07:08 PM
there is only going to be 1 Nhood shiped wih the game so we won't have just one family in the entire game
i think it's gonna be like in TS2 or 1 where you could only play one familt at a time and you can swich families if you want
only diffrence is that the other families in the Nhood will also grow

<br />
25-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah, that's what I think they meant. You can only play one household at once, just like TS2. But you can have more than just one.

25-05-2008, 07:10 PM
lol this is SO confusing!

25-05-2008, 07:15 PM
it'll probebly make more sence one we get more pics or vids of the game

<br />
25-05-2008, 07:26 PM
true! :O i really wanna see a vid! not that crappy one thats out already lol thats not even real gameplay Sad