Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supernatural.
29-05-2008, 02:11 AM
Supernatural.
Okay so if you haven't read the questions with some of TS3 team.
Which can be found here:
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167273&p=1

It says that there would be some old and new supernatural stuff Smile.
I know not everyone likes supernatural stuff.
But if you do,what do you think they'll keep.
And what stuff supernatural stuff do you want to see in TS3 or in any of the EPs.

I'd like to see like some fairy godmothers or something. Yeah it kinda sounds like a genie or something but i want someone who will be there when you want them the most,and you don't have to work for it or something.
I'd like to keep the Vampires,but i think they could use some updating Wink as well as the Aliens.

Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2008, 02:13 AM
Re: Supernatural.
the ability to teleport , levitate or just be able to freeze time and think

Silver LuckSmile
29-05-2008, 03:10 AM
Elves, fairies, and I want the garden gnomes to be able to walk around at night. But yeah, I would like to see the sim children playing around a fairy hill.

And the vampires really do need updating. What vampire goes "Bleh!"?
29-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Werewolves. That's all i can say. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-05-2008, 12:52 PM
as an expansion pack yeh in the base game...no

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
29-05-2008, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2008 07:26 PM by eternalbunny.)
I would love to have it as an expansion, possibly a neighborhood.
As for the base game there should be a Unicorn that lives in the mountains, so that maybe a sim in the science career or zoologist or whatever would have a dream of one day seeing one in person.

But the vampires and werewolves should be cooler and the vampires should be able to raise sims from the dead and use them as servants to clean there house and stuff and the werewolves should be able to communicate with animals and the elves would automatically have the green-thumb trait and be able to communicate with nature.

EDIT: Werewolves should also have packs.
30-05-2008, 06:16 PM
(29-05-2008 03:10 AM)eternalbunny link Wrote:Elves, fairies, and I want the garden gnomes to be able to walk around at night. But yeah, I would like to see the sim children playing around a fairy hill.

And the vampires really do need updating. What vampire goes "Bleh!"?
idk. I think they should be able to suck blood,but you can't see it.
Or is that too gory?

30-05-2008, 07:24 PM
(30-05-2008 06:16 PM)Pixie link Wrote:idk. I think they should be able to suck blood,but you can't see it.
Or is that too gory?

I don't think it would be too gory, they could bite on TS2, but their relationship with the bitee had to be at a certain level.

It would be good for the movie makers. *wistful* The romantic bite scene between the beauty and the beast.
30-05-2008, 08:46 PM
I would like sims to be able to be witches/wizards because I love the tv show Charmed. I would love to be able to make the 3 sisters and have them do spells.
31-05-2008, 01:10 AM
There should be good and bad vampires, like twilight. Smile