Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Death should be done/handled.
06-06-2008, 01:46 AM
How Death should be done/handled.
I was thinking how lame the death is in the sims 2.
I mean if there is a fire everyone is in panic mode,i mean yes of course people are going to be panicking,but even without a fire alarm people have common sense Wink
Seriously they should be able to call the fire department.
Or at least go outside.

Also whenever a sim is really hungry and it's bar is low,i think they shouldn't die immediately.
Hopefully they'll put brains into our sims Big Grin

Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Re: How Death should be done/handled.
YES! Someone read my mind! Tongue

Agreed. Put a brain in their heads, EA.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
06-06-2008, 01:56 AM
(06-06-2008 01:48 AM)Supergeekalicious link Wrote:YES! Someone read my mind! Tongue

Agreed. Put a brain in their heads, EA.
Yea! i now can read minds Wink
Well they said they have like AI(Artificial Intelligence) in the sims.
Cause they're so well programed.Tongue
We'll see Wink

06-06-2008, 07:11 AM
Gosh, Soon sims will be as smart as humans!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
06-06-2008, 01:07 PM
I think they should handle death a little better;
but it is quite funny, in a weird twisted little way.
:|
But yes, please brain up those sims

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
06-06-2008, 06:29 PM
What annoys me is during fires, sims do absolutely nothing. They're stupid. I lost on of my sims to stupidness, in fact. What happened is my sim was on the treadmill and the teen sim was working out, when out of nowhere the treadmill caught on fire! So here was the poor adult sim, on fire, and her daughter didn't even stop working out to help her mother! So she was an orphan. I was very disappointed because 1. the stupid brat didn't help her mother, and 2. the death of my sim was unexpected because usually I kill my sims.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
07-06-2008, 07:21 AM
I know! Sims also make no effort whatsoever to help their children, all they do is panic and do "the fire dance"!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
08-06-2008, 04:02 PM
(07-06-2008 07:21 AM){&gt; TheAdamDiamond &lt;} link Wrote:I know! Sims also make no effort whatsoever to help their children, all they do is panic and do "the fire dance"!
Lol, yeah. And they don't really spend time with eachother either. It's usually the husband and the wife spending time together, while the kids have no choice but to take care of themselves and play with their siblings.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
09-06-2008, 02:07 PM
(06-06-2008 01:46 AM)Pixie link Wrote:Seriously they should be able to call the fire department.

They DO call the fire department, don't they? Tongue Sorry, I'm in a blonde session right now. Wink

(06-06-2008 01:46 AM)Pixie link Wrote:Also whenever a sim is really hungry and it's bar is low,i think they shouldn't die immediately.

I agree. You know what's really irratating? When a Sim sits at a table with a plate of food and is starving hungry, and just as they sit in the chair and are mili-seconds away from eating, they raise from their chair, crumple up and die.
I mean, WTF? That's madness! Same with when they collaspe on the floor and sleep when they're right next to their bed. Jeesh...

The only good things about fires, the only times a Sim uses their humble brain, is when someone runs outside with the toddler to keep them from harm. I find that cute. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-06-2008, 08:10 PM
[quote author=Pixie link=topic=2326.msg74736#msg74736 date=1212713165]
I was thinking how lame the death is in the sims 2.
I mean if there is a fire everyone is in panic mode,i mean yes of course people are going to be panicking,but even without a fire alarm people have common sense Wink
Seriously they should be able to call the fire department.
Or at least go outside.

Also whenever a sim is really hungry and it's bar is low,i think they shouldn't die immediately.
Hopefully they'll put brains into our sims
yea thats stupiud for them to die if there hungry they should  die in a interesting way