Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JoBros!
01-07-2008, 01:06 AM
JoBros!
I, personally, LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!
people on this site are saying that they're gay, but how is THAT possible? they're soooo hotttttt

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Re: JoBros!
*cough*gay*cough*
oh, i agree, they're smexxi
{lol}
01-07-2008, 01:08 AM
(01-07-2008 01:06 AM)~*Useful Idiot*~ link Wrote:I, personally, LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!
people on this site are saying that they're gay, but how is THAT possible? they're soooo hotttttt
well maybe joe is hot but nick and kevin are def gay

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-07-2008, 01:09 AM
joe and nick are hottt

kevin is too old and kinda ugly Sad
the gayest is nick, but how could you NOT love them? they're good musicians too.

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
01-07-2008, 01:11 AM
and also kevin is dduummmmbbbbbbbb one time he said "welcome to disney.FU" XD instead of disney.fr Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Nick is hot. Joe used to be hot before his hair started having it's own hairy children. Tongue Kevin.. who's that again? {rolleyes}

PS: I do actually know who he is. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-07-2008, 07:01 PM
this thread is weird but my opinian is that they all are weird and kevin looked better before he got his man perm Wink

also joe is weird and nick is gay {mellow}
01-07-2008, 11:34 PM
wait, who is who?
is nick the curly haired one? Cause if so, he's kinda cute. not really. I don't usually like older guys.
02-07-2008, 12:02 AM
(01-07-2008 11:34 PM)*~*Neville Longbottom*~* link Wrote:wait, who is who?
is nick the curly haired one? Cause if so, he's kinda cute. not really. I don't usually like older guys.

they all have curly hair, but nick does have the curliest, and is the only one that leaves it natural. he's teh cutest (along w/ joe) but nick is only 16, so he's not that old

02-07-2008, 12:45 AM
jo is the one with straight hair and kevin is the one with curly man perm hair and acne ok