Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A new board (is that what they're called?)...
14-07-2008, 02:44 AM
Re: A new board (is that what they're called?)...
That sounds like a lovely neighbourhood.

I have dumb encounters too.

Like once, my friend told a joke (about blondes!) and about 20 people laughed... I laughed 15 second later, when I had finally got it...

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Grr...don't get me started on that nonsense. They only time when the whole "dumb blonde" thing is true is when they're a bleached blonde, meaning they've killed twenty bajillion brain cells. You're not a dumb blonde. {no}

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
14-07-2008, 04:32 PM
I know, Adam, you seem to WANT to be a dumb blonde. {tongue} I thought that only really flowed with the female gender, but maybe that's just me being stereotypical. {rolleyes}

Anyway, I agree with Bambi. Yes, I'm dumb at many, many times, but you get brunettes, redheads and people with black hair that can be just as dumb. Hair colour does not define a person on the inside. It doesn't define a personality, nor does it define someones intelligence (or lack, thereof) it just shows physical appearance. Who started this whole 'dumb blonde' thing, anyhoo? Silly billies.

Bambi is more correct on the whole 'bleached blonde' scenario though. Hmm, stereotypically, they would be more likely to be dumb, but I say this only from personal experience. I don't see why people 'diss' natural blondes. We can't help the hair colour we're born with... I'm not changing my hair colour just because you don't want me to be a blonde... jeesh.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]