or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ghosts
15-07-2008, 04:04 AM
ghosts
have you ever seen a ghost or think a ghost did something

i have 
once i was home alone looking for my dog so i was going to go outside, the door shut (unlocked) then i went to grab the door and the lock locked 

i was so freaked out
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Re: ghosts
when i was 10 my room was in the bacement and i was almost asleep when i water pipe made water go every where and it was all over the floor and just everywhere and when my dad got down there and the water was on the floor and the pipe wasnt broken and it wasnt wet it was so weird i saw it burst out of the pipe
and that same year we had an epty pot on the stove and the stove was off and then the stove turned on and we had a small fire and to turn it on you have to push it in and turn it and no one touched it
15-07-2008, 05:16 AM
(15-07-2008 04:04 AM)♥Snape is Grape♥ link Wrote:have you ever seen a ghost or think a ghost did something

i have 
once i was home alone looking for my dog so i was going to go outside, the door shut (unlocked) then i went to grab the door and the lock locked 

i was so freaked out
what a coincidence you made this topic! today i went to a haunted restaurant in new mexico and there was a painting with really scary white eyes. when i was looking at it i swear i saw the eyes move. i was in a room where some guy hanged himself. my aunt took pictures, shes gonna check for orbs later

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-07-2008, 05:36 AM
Thats, um... interesting.  *runs away and hides*
15-07-2008, 05:37 AM
you know maybe theres just a light thing behind that painting
*fears for her life that the ghost might come and get her*

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-07-2008, 10:13 AM
I believe in ghosts but I honestly don't think I've ever seen one. I do believe in paranormal and so on. I'm not really 'into it' but I do believe.

I remember when I was about 10, my mum had to nip out and I was left alone in the house at about 7pm (it was Winter and very dark) but she was only gone about 5 minutes. But while I was alone, I heard a piano playing from the cellar (if you don't have one, it's like a cold, cobwebbed stone room at the bottom of the house. Usually only old homes have these). Seriously, I almost died. It was very loud and it was so creepy, to be alone at night at just 10 years old and to hear creepy noises from the cellar.

So, me being a complete idiot, I grabbed a frying pan from the kitchen and opened the cellar door. And guess what? It was the bloomin' cat walking on the old piano we had in there!

{rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Haha! Lol! That is so funny! {lol}

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
15-07-2008, 10:17 AM
She had me in tears. When I opened that cellar door I seriously thought I was opening the door to my death. Tongue And all I see is a tiny cat sat all innocent on the keys, looking at me as if to say 'why the hell are you holding the frying pan like a maniac?'.

15-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Awwww, Cute!

(You and the Cat)

Why the hell did you go down there if you thought you were gonna die?
and why didn't you just wait for your mum?

was there snow?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
15-07-2008, 10:25 AM
There was frost but no snow.

And because I was young and an idiot. I have no idea why I didn't just turn the TV up really loud, cuddle up on the sofa and wait for mum to come home. That would have been a better idea. But no, I had to be stupid and go down there. Although I guess it was sort of brave of me. I'm a Gryffindor! {tongue}