Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heres an idea for EA...
25-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Re: heres an idea for EA...
(10-08-2008 07:30 AM)ċhαήЁℓ link Wrote:stop making such ugly stuff! most of the clothing, hair, even objects, in TS2 were hideous. make something decent for once, EA! that way people wont feel your ugly objects are taking up space on their computers!
Well I know that since you saw the new screens,I think they finally have gotten some fashion sense into them Wink
Cause I love the hairs! and the clothes are pretty as well.

Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2008, 09:01 AM
sorry for the slight bump; i havent had time to check my topics.
anyways, i love a lot of the female hairs and clothings. {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-08-2008, 07:19 PM
(30-08-2008 09:01 AM)снаήεłѕ ιήѕомnιатιс link Wrote:sorry for the slight bump; i havent had time to check my topics.
XD! You see the new Sims 3 video,right?
I loved one short choppy layered hair,I think that was one of the hairstyles.
I wish they would have a slider for color on hair.

31-08-2008, 04:58 AM
Then in the base Sims 2 game, some shirts and pants didn't have a top or a bottom that matched them. Idk who came up with the clothes, but it must be the same person that made the hideous townies.

I mean, Goopy didn't match for nothing.  He wasn't ugly or anything, but what is with his outfit?  At least don't make the townies look like they have problems, like they are too stupid to dress theirselves.  If I had to dress a grown man that isn't disabled in any way, I would thrown anything on him too.  It ain't me.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
31-08-2008, 11:28 PM
(30-08-2008 07:19 PM)๒lคςк รђєєק link Wrote:[quote author=снаήεł'ѕ ιήѕомnιатιс link=topic=2972.msg124504#msg124504 date=1220083318]
sorry for the slight bump; i havent had time to check my topics.
XD! You see the new Sims 3 video,right?
I loved one short choppy layered hair,I think that was one of the hairstyles.
I wish they would have a slider for color on hair.
[/quote]
a slider for hair would be cool. there arent only 4 shades of hair color in the entire world. Undecided

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-09-2008, 02:29 AM
I really thought there was going to be a slider, didn't it say that somewhere?
01-09-2008, 05:26 PM
there is a slider for hair color Wink
01-09-2008, 07:34 PM
(01-09-2008 05:26 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:there is a slider for hair color Wink
and you know this, how?

01-09-2008, 10:33 PM
there have been pics of whacky colored hair and its been said in previews TONS of times
13-11-2008, 03:35 AM
(10-08-2008 07:30 AM)¤ Watashi wa kawaii desu. ¤ link Wrote:stop making such ugly stuff! most of the clothing, hair, even objects, in TS2 were hideous. make something decent for once, EA! that way people wont feel your ugly objects are taking up space on their computers!

blah! i completely agree! from what i've seen in the hair styles... it's not lookin too good

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (: