Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
neighbors welcoming you to your new home
21-08-2008, 01:02 PM
neighbors welcoming you to your new home
how cool would it be to see neighbors walking out their house with flowers or a baked cake/pie to your house and welcoming you to the neighborhood..and instead of just one person ringing the doorbell..when your sim walk out the door..everybody should greet you instead you greeting them...and that they might show you around the nhood...or invite you next door to their house...how cool would that be
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Re: neighbors welcoming you to your new home
lool that's true. and they jut stand there. but i hate it when they come into the house and they use the loo and u wanna bath or something but they are in there and they just eat. Their should be an option on the interaction thingy to offer the neigbour a drink or ask if he would like to eat anything. Then when someone is in the bathroom,any you want to go, you'll have to stand outside because i hate it when they just walk in knowing your in there. usually i just take out the doors. I know it is is a waste of time but i just hate it when they come out of the bath and swing their hands and they are running lateĀ  {cursing}

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
21-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I hate that tooo..i really hate when you greet them, they think that they can jus go in your house..and when i do feed them something to eat they dont clean up after themselves...i think once you greet some1..they should interact with you...dont come in my house and i jus met you..especially if your a kleptomaniac...dont come in my house and try to steal either...i jus found out on the sims 2 that you can lock doors..lol..i found that out 3 weeks ago...and i hate when sims cant patiently wait to do something..like when 2 sims are getting a book or something the other 1 throw up their hands and walk away..i hope they are more [atient this time and know how to wait..but yea them neighborrs are something else..i hate when they ring the doorbell and they go around to the backyard..what is the point...and one time on nightlife..a sim brung flowers over my house after our date and walked str8 thru my house..i was like..huh?!?
21-08-2008, 01:36 PM
looool. i put fences in my back yard

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
21-08-2008, 01:40 PM
even with fences...idk why they still tend to walk around the house for..and dont you hate when you cook something for your family..and instead of serving at the table..they might walk outside and serve at the tables out there..i hate that..and when they in the house they go outside the back door to come all the way around to front of the house to jus go in the living room...i hate when the sims act so lost
21-08-2008, 02:41 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate that the most

21-08-2008, 03:28 PM
kik...the sims was sumthin else
21-08-2008, 04:44 PM
like there is nothing on the dining table and for some strange reason they will go and put it outside or on the floor, there will be chairs but they wont sit on them, they will just stand and eat. it was os annnooooooyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

21-08-2008, 08:21 PM
yes..that was really annoying
22-08-2008, 04:04 AM
well i remember reading some where that sims will be smarter so hopefully they won't do that stuff any moreĀ  {yes}