Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the girls only club RP! :)
03-09-2008, 03:11 AM
the girls only club RP! :)
hey girls!
this is a RP for girls only! so boys, please dont invade, or ill ask matt/bambi/mike to lock this, and nobody will like you for ruining it for everyone! SO BOYS, CLICK OUT OF THIS, NOW!
anyways, its basically about all the girls on simsforums. Smile
here are the rules:
-GIRLS ONLY, for crying out loud!
-you can post about boys/relationships, but it has to be a boy you really know or a fantasy boy. no celebs or forum members, please! Wink
-the RP can be realistic, magical, whatever you want it to be. Smile just nothing too, too detailed because i might be considering doing this in sims, and as you all know... sims 2 isnt the most flexible game ever.  {rolleyes} {lol}
-you have to read what you missed before posting, because if you just randomly post without reading what happened, you could completely twist the story. D:
-just like in renas legacy, you can post in story format or this format: "*talks to amber*".
-i can make you a siggy for the RP, if you want. i am working on my own. {clap}
-if you have any questions, just ask me or whoever has previously posted Smile
-ENJOY! Big Grin

so, ill get us started.

---

It was a boring night. Chanel was alone by herself at home, reading a magazine on her bed, and watching E! News.

"Today, bla bla bla bla bla..." Chanel imitated the reporter. Really, she hated the current reporter, but she needs her celeb news. Yet there was nothing on today, so she switched the TV off and lay back on her bed, setting her magazine down.

"Bo-ring," She sang, dryly. She looked at her watch impatiently. "C'mon, Amber! You were supposed to call me 30 minutes ago!" Suddenly Chanel's Black Razr rang. Quickly, Chanel picked it up.

"Hello? Amber?" She asked excitedly.

"Who's Amber?" Her Mother asked.

Chanel rolled her eyes. "Oh, it's you, mom," Chanel said boredly. "She's one of my friends from my new school."

"And I don't know her why?" Chanel's Mother questioned. "I saw your whole class during orientation."

"Amber is a 7th grader, Mom. So PLEASE don't embarrass me when she comes over tonight, okay?" Chanel begged.

Her Mother frowned. "I didn't know you arranged PLANS with a girl I don't know?"

Chanel sighed. "Yes you did. I kept reminding you over and over the past WEEK or two, ya know," Chanel said. "I've told you who Amber is like, 3 times now!"

"Ok," Chanel's Mom sighed. Then she lightened up. "Love you," she started saying goodbye, but Chanel got an incoming call.

"Um, love you too," Chanel said quickly. She glanced at the screen of her phone. It read "Amber. Incoming Call". "Gotta go. Amber's calling! Bye!"

---

feel free to continue. please enjoy.
--GIRLS ONLY, FOR THE LAST TIME.--

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Re: the girls only club RP! :)
Chanel hung up on her mother, and accepted the incoming call from Amber.

"Yo Chanel," shouted Amber, "I'm SO excited about tonight! I'm actually just around the corner. Be ready for me, okay?"
"Sure. The door will be open for ya." softly spoke Chanel, as though she was trying to calm Amber down a tad.

Soon later, the girls were in Chanel's room. They were chatting away,
"This boy in my class-" began Amber.

"What was that noise?" freshly inturrupted Chanel, looking out the window. There was a few bangs against the glass, so they stood up, and approached the window. They slide the glass over, and poked their heads down, looking at the ground.

"RENA! YOU SCARED ME!" angrily shouted Chanel, staring at the bunch of rocks in Rena's hand.

"Oh, sorry!" apologized Rena, "You take forever!" She grinned and walked toward the front door.
03-09-2008, 12:23 PM
"Rena?" Amber smiled and pat the seat next to her.
Rena accepted the invite and sat.

"Amber was telling me about....?" Chanel trailed off.

"Oh, yeah!" Amber said. "I was telling you about Tucker!"

Rena rolled her eyes. "You're obsessed with that boy!"

Amber shook her head. "No I'm not!"
03-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll just be a minute," Chanel sighed happily and ran to the door. She opened it and saw Liz standing there. "Hi, Liz!" Chanel smiled. "Hi! I'm so happy that Samuel's in the same school as us..." Liz replied dreamily.
03-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Amber smiled.
"I saw him yesterday, with a bunch of other 6th grade (you ARE going into 6th, right?) boys."
Liz smiled. "He has lots of friends, and he's cute!"
Chanel rolled her eyes with a smile.
03-09-2008, 08:13 PM
*Actually, I'd be 7th grade in the US.*

"And Tucker's just hotness..." Amber sighed happily.
"Not as hot as Samuel!" Liz shouted.
"OK... could we just stop?" Rena interrupted.
03-09-2008, 08:22 PM
"I wonder what's on TV?" Amber said, eying the remote.

"Depends on which channel." Chanel said.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Rena asked.

Can you make me a siggy Chanel? Big Grin
03-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Make me a siggy too!

"The E! News," mumbled Amber. Liz and Rena stared at each other and gave her a big slap.

"That lady on it annoys me..." dryly muttered Chanel. (It IS a lady, right? I don't think AUS has it Sad )

"Oh, sorry...heehee" said Amber, continuing to watch the remote.

After a few seconds of silence, Rena said, "Why not a movie?"

"YEAH!" shouted everyone, simultaneously.
03-09-2008, 10:26 PM
"OH!" Liz screamed.
Everyone glanced at Liz as she went through a though process.....

"Erm, while Liz is thinking, I"ll go see what we have."

"Mean Girls." Amber smiled.
Liz nodded. "That's a funny movie.

"But I might not have it!" Chanel called from upstairs.
04-09-2008, 04:39 AM
I have it in real life, so I'll put it in the story. Wink
I'll have to work on the sigs tomorrow. Sorry, I have no time with school and all. {glare} Just send me a picture of you that you love, and I'll make a siggy out of it. Big Grin
Btw Rena, yes, it's a lady, lol. And a gay-looking dude. Smile

---

Chanel dug through piles and piles of DVDs. "Ugh, I really need to organize this..." she muttered to herself, still digging. Then she pulled out a DVD with the words "Mean Girls" on it. "Ah, here it is!" She ran back downstairs to the girls.

"Well it's about time!" Amber exclaimed.

Chanel laughed. "Sorry guys. I have like, 1,000 DVDs in a huge stack." She handed Rena the DVD and Rena started it.

Just as everyone sat down in their sleeping bags, Liz said softly, "I can help you with those DVDs, if you want..."

Everyone smiled knowingly at eachother. "Oh Liz, you're so smart and organized," Rena said.

"I wish I could be like that!" Amber added. (no offense to Amber, lol. It's just a part of the story. Tongue )

Suddenly her phone rang. "One sec, guys," Amber flipped open her phone. "Hello?" She said. Then when she got an answer, she smiled.

Liz, Rena and Chanel giggled quietly. It had to be Tucker!

Yep, it was.

Amber squealed as she covered her phone with her hand. "Guys, pause the movie! It's Tucker Time!"

Rena laughed and paused the film.

"So, where were we?" Amber asked Tucker in her flirty voice.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!