Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interview - Chanel
18-09-2008, 03:27 AM
Interview - Chanel
Hey!

I got the chance to ask Chanel a regular member on SimsFans.com/SimsForums.net a few questions! You can post comments below!

Scott: Hey Chanel
Chanel: hello, Scott.

Scott: What would you like to see on http://www.SimsFans.com? Why?
Chanel: I would like to see more people posting on there. It's a bit dead; usually only Amber and a few others make blogs.

Scott: What is your favorite part of http://www.SimsFans.com? Why?

Chanel: My favorite part is probably the updates about Sims 3. Every time I go to SimsFans, there is something new.

Scott: What was 1 word that would describe how you felt when you logged into the forums back when you first registered?

Chanel: Excited! I loved how active the forums were back then. They were so alive, in fact, I didn't even bother to introduce myself. I just kind of started befriending people.

Scott: What is 1 word that would describe how you feel when you log into the forums these days?

Chanel: Happy. I always like being able to return to a website where I know everybody, and everybody knows me.

Scott: What would your dream expansion pack for The Sims 3 be? Why?

Chanel: My dream EP for The Sims 3 would be a combination of all The Sims 2 expansions! I don't like having to wait for all of them.

Scott: If SimsForums.net & SimsFans.com disappeared and could never be accessed again, how would you feel now, compared to how you would feel if it were around the time you registered with the forums?

Chanel: Wow. That's a scary thought! But I would be dissappointed if it were around the time I registered. I would think, "Aw man; I finally found a friendly community and it's gone!"

Scott: What do you think of our monthly contests?

Chanel: I think you give us a good amount of time to finish our entries! Thing is, there's school and all. But a month is still a nice amount of time to get your entry finished and enter the contest.

Scott: Do you have any ideas of what our November contest could be?

Chanel: For people in the U.S., I would say something about a fall theme. But I know the seasons are different on the other side of the world, and some of our members are from Australia, the UK, New Zealand, etc.

Scott: Why should guests reading this interview join SimsForums.net & SimsFans.com?

Chanel: If they often lurk, of course they would notice how nice we are to new people, and senior members as well. As long as people are willing to share their ideas concerning Sims, they should join!

Scott: Thanks for participating in one of our Community Interviews!

Chanel: No problem! Thank you, Scott.

—Scott[sup]Smile[/sup] Wink[sub] 8)[/sub]
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2008, 03:58 AM
Re: Interview - Chanel
this was a really cool interview Big Grin a-ha-ha, i am so happy i got chosen ^_^

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
18-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Cool Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
19-09-2008, 01:38 AM
you are good at interviewing!
i loved your responses
20-09-2008, 07:05 PM
bahaha! thanks Big Grin
i love being interviewed. as you can see i was typing with correct grammar 8)

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
20-09-2008, 07:12 PM
thats hard for me XD
21-09-2008, 12:20 PM
I can do that when I WANT to Big Grin
Lol
x

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
21-09-2008, 04:37 PM
yeah go you!!!
21-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Neat interview ^_^ It was indeed entertaining.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-09-2008, 09:59 PM
i liked it Smile