Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copy Sims 2 Files
01-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Copy Sims 2 Files
I am planning on making my computer a monster, because it gets on my nerves with some programs. 

It has 160GB and 521 MB RAM, which sucks to me...

I am upgrading to 500GB and 3 GB of RAM.

I want to back up my Sims 2 Files...so is it as easy of copying the whole EA Games Folder in My Documents and My Computer?

Then when I reinstall it, replace the new EA Games folders with my old ones, and my files are back just like that?  Or what?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Re: Copy Sims 2 Files
Yep ^^. Just copy any files you want and after you reinstall your game, replace the new with the old. I've done it quite a few times myself and it hasn't gotten screwed up yet.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-12-2008, 06:07 AM
Re: Copy Sims 2 Files
i have no idea my mother did all the work! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]