Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Malcolm?
01-12-2008, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 02:24 PM by yummybunny.)
Which Malcolm?
In TS2, there is a Malcolm Landgraab...idk which expansion he is in, they said Sims 2 Busting Out, but he is on the pc too.

So anyways, the poster and the wiki are confusing.

Okay here are my questions:

1.  If Malcolm Landgraab IV was in TS2, then that makes this one (the adult) Malcolm Landgraab II?  Well, Mortimer is a kid, and so is the Landgraab boy in the poster.  It can also be ML I too, depending on how far he is in his age.  (I think it is the third).

2.  Then the poster says, " Live the good life with the Landgraabs as long as your name isn't Alto."  Then the boy is frowning, so I guess his name is Alto, or what does Alto mean?  Because the name is also mentioned with the Nouveau Ricke and evil Altos.  And would it make better since in the child's name was Malcolm Landgraab III, since all of the other men were named Malcolm?

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Landgraab_Family

And haven't you recognized that three of those people in the Roomate house does not look like the ones in the game.  Only two of them that were in the poster were in the game.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Re: Which Malcolm?
I believe Malcolm is the child frowning because I believe he was blonde before he went white and he's well off.

The Altos are the new rich family with the teenage daughter w brown hair, I'm guessing they are enemies and the father a mobster.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
02-12-2008, 03:04 AM
There must be a story with this Malcolm Landgraab, because I was playing Sim City 3000 the other day (yeah.. I was pretty bored, haha.  {blush}) and I came across a Malcolm Landgraab.  =\

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
02-12-2008, 03:17 AM
Well, if this game (The Sims 3) is a prequel, then these families are before TS1. This would lead me to believe that the new rich family has some "unfortunate" event happen?

I'm really confused now too!

Or perhaps the Altos, as suggested earlier, are the "rivals" of the Landgraabs?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
02-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Yeah.  They may be, because the first Malcolm Landgraab was into crime.  The grown one here may be his son...so idk.  He looks like he is a decent person...being a doctor and all, but even doctors have secret lives too.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?