Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two new screenshots
12-12-2008, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2008 04:14 PM by Sprite7868.)
Two new screenshots
Smile Well here you go one is Mrs Crumplebottom with her ghostly husband and the other is Mortimer Goth which looks like he is with bella goth

http://www.sims3maniacos.net/pt/imagens/...2008/1.jpg

http://www.sims3maniacos.net/pt/imagens/...2008/2.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Re: Two new screenshots
groovy, like the slide

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
12-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Omg! The pics r great.. but I'm noticing with no difference with Sims 2 or Sims 3 :| only in the second pic the children's face r different than the ones in Sims 2.. It's kinda disoppointing.. I wud have thought they'd done something to the ground too.. Make it more lively looking.. Instead they've just putten flowers that not even higher from the ground Sad Dunno why I'm so disoppointed.. Anyways Imma buy it ^^

Maissi means corn in finnish, so should I eat myself? Tongue
12-12-2008, 05:17 PM
I know what you mean the look of the game is kind of dissappointing it seems to me
I'm just hoping this open neigbourhood and gameploay makes up for having no improvement in the appearence

&lt;3
12-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah it does seem disappointing but I was also disappointed with the selections you get with the original Sims 2 game, without the expansions. I mean you only had a limited amount of eye colors make up, and the clothes were cool. But the Sims 2 characters mostly look all the same in detail, they smile the same, and the movements were the same.

But then of course people mod their sims, alter the skin tones, I'm sure there are going to be a lot of people doing that and sharing it on the Sims 3 site. Granted most of the characters that EA/SIMS 3 team created all look the same, because they don't care about meshing anything together they are just showing us glimpses on what the game is going to be like.

So with all that creativity a person can do, it could most definte make the game a lot interesting.

In other words on the pictures: The kids playing, it looks almost as if the mother is calling them in for dinner or whatever it is, based off on her movements. Thats really cool, if so I remember in the Sims 2, if you call people for supper they just hell out, and the funny thing is most people could be outside and they hear this sim calling everyone for dinner LOL. I like the cemetary too, and the ghosts have improved much better then the last game.

CANNOT WAIT!!!!

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
12-12-2008, 10:06 PM
I LOVE the toys the kids have! The detail of the pic kind of sucked, like everyone above said, but I don't much mind.
TS2 was such a HUGE jump as far as graphics go from TS1, so TS3 being a huge jump in gameplay is enough for me.
I think it's weird how all the sims have more rounded heads now though O_o

My social life will cease to exist in June.
12-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Mr. Crumplebottom has the evil trait i think. Also i love how they can bring flowers to loved one's graves.
12-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Simmy, I love how they can do that too.  I am actually happy with the fact that there is a graveyard.  I've been wanting that all along.  It really didn't make much sense to have your dead relatives in your back yard, if you didn't choose to cremate them (urn).  I never had headstones or urns, because I don't feel like ghosts running around my house at night, going through my walls and stuff, and risk my sims peeing on theirselves or dying.

I think that sims would have different reactions to ghosts now.  Like in that one pic, when a ghost was scaring these three people, one person was scared, one was amazed and was in awe, and one was like "Cool!  No s**t!"  It makes sense, since people will have different personalities.

Kenya, I agree...graphics have improved a bit, but that gameplay change is enough for me.  The main reason why I am so excited about the game is mainly due to the seamless n-hood, the universal aging, and the traits.  Then there is more chances in life, you won't live the same story, places to go, and the socialization is much better.  Skip graphics!  But I will be mad if they didn't improve them a bit.  They are thinking of everyone when they came to the graphics, and they have improved it, but not like PS3 improved them.

It's funny how in TS2, we dealt with the fugly townies and the huge lips and deformed faces, now it's rounded heads.  I think it is possible for a sim to have a slender face, Maxis is so dull that they really don't do anything unique, like shape the faces to have their faces look unique.  The lady in the new vid had a slender face, and so did the Alto wife.  I bet we can, but Maxis focuses on showing gameplay elements and stuff, rather than the looks of their sims.  I am so gonna play with CAS!!!  I am so excited!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
13-12-2008, 12:01 AM
I love that picture of Mrs.C and her husband!
Bella and Morti look so happy palying together!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
13-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Karmaed :]
The sims the EA team make suck,but then again they suck at putting sims together.