Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Nannies
14-12-2008, 03:20 AM
The Nannies
In "3" can we be able to tell the Nanny what to do? Because sometimes they get stuck on stupid.... {blink} The baby needs a bath, and or potty real badĀ  {cursing} the nanny will pick the baby up put her in her high chair, take her out put her on the floor pick her and do everything except what she needs. then she'll put her in the bed with all her vitals high. I'm hereĀ  {cursing} by now. Or either you're trying to potty train them and she'll come and take her to bed or to eat , one time they had a new baby there was 5 people in the house, the mom and dad, grand mom and dad and the Nanny. dad gets home from work goes to see his new baby everyone else is there already, including the on that need not be named. {lol} mom put him in the bed, N took him out and put him on the floor, dad picked him up and put him in bed, but now there all taking turns going to the bed but no one is picking him up and I can't tell anyone to. I evently lost that baby because I didn't know what to do. I've graduated since then.
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Re: The Nannies
i really hate it when i call the nanny "just for now" and then when the parent returns or if a parent comes home early from work (like if s/he got promotes) and i want to release the nanny i have to have that sim chace the nanny all over the house for hours in sims time
and all the anny does is try to feed my babies/toddlers
like all the time even when they're not hungry

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
14-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Sims 3 will be smarter and able to look better after themselves.
So will be the nanny if she has the skill to understand the babies.
16-12-2008, 01:05 AM
I hope we get a new nanny system too! The old one stunk!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
16-12-2008, 08:32 AM
I agree sometimes the nanny would eat my food and leave my child in the cribs sometimes while the toddler was crying. I bet it will be better this time around.
18-12-2008, 10:05 PM
the toddler cried for diaper change and the nanny left the stinky diaper in the middle of the kitchen.

and also let one of my babies starve and cry on the floor for a few hours while she was having lunch.
19-12-2008, 01:54 AM
I agree. Sometimes the nanny never leaves!
Or sometimes I'll call a nanny and it doesn't arrive,then I have to call another one,then two come in!
They don't do anything,and they really get into the phase 'Make yourself at home'
They never change the kid,and they use the t.v wayyy to much.

I do hope they get a new nanny system,or maybe we could hire local teens to baby sit our kids.

19-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Hey that's an awesome idea, to get teenagers from around the neighbourhood to babysit your kids. You teen sims could put up flyers around town and get calls from people.. haha.
26-04-2009, 03:01 AM
I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops

NO MORE ANNOYING NANNIES
26-04-2009, 03:09 AM
i agree with AmeeraBen
Sims2 nannies were dumb and annoying