Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Nannies
29-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Re: The Nannies
Teen Nannies?  That's pretty cool, actually.

Or do you mean that you can call and ask teenagers to babysit for you like in TS2?

[Image: 7cby.gif]
¤ [Image: IoSt.gif]
¤ [Image: uOW0.gif]
¤ [Image: RJvB.gif]
¤ [Image: UHS9.gif]

[Image: gWKu.gif]
¤ [Image: YYnt.gif]
¤ [Image: 0OH4.gif]
¤ [Image: OTpv.gif]
¤ [Image: 7mYH.gif]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2009, 09:33 PM
There aren't nannies anymore. Now you hire teens to babysit.

And teens could babysit in ts2?

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
30-04-2009, 05:08 AM
With Apartment Life it gave you the option to ask another sim to Babysit for you.

And if there are no nannies, then what happens to your kid if a single parent goes to work?

02-05-2009, 08:16 PM
I hope the teens would NOT use by bubble blower for 20 hours straight unlike the nanny! {cursing}  I had to pay the Nanny for all that time when she just sat there.  I even told my guy (who finally came home) to firer her but he couldn't because "she was busy".  On the bright side, she stayed shorter than when she played cards the whole time....

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
02-05-2009, 09:38 PM
(02-05-2009 08:16 PM)Tom Simkins link Wrote:I hope the teens would NOT use by bubble blower for 20 hours straight unlike the nanny! {cursing}   I had to pay the Nanny for all that time when she just sat there.  I even told my guy (who finally came home) to firer her but he couldn't because "she was busy".  On the bright side, she stayed shorter than when she played cards the whole time....
It pays not to have those things on a lot when the nanny is there, I used put them in the sims inventory when I used Nannies.
04-05-2009, 04:50 AM
Weird, none of my nanny's ever did those things ...

Well, she's over-feed the babies, never wash them or change their diapers, but that was about it.

[Image: vcnI.gif]
• [Image: WZG8.gif]

[Image: ACfu.gif]
• [Image: whAr.gif]
• [Image: VfrT.gif]
• [Image: VMfj.gif]

[Image: dD6s.gif]

[Image: 0OH4.gif]
• [Image: TmyT.gif]

04-05-2009, 05:43 AM
(26-04-2009 03:01 AM)miss_sims3 link Wrote:I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops

NO MORE ANNOYING NANNIES

I like these ideas.
These ideas, i like them.

But in all seriousness, yeah, i like these, it'd gives a sense of realism in this life simulation. Of course EA would never do it because it's perfectly fine for aliens to abduct you and get you pregnant but when teens do it it gives off a bad message to the younger generation or some poo like that

I don't lag, i own so much it takes the server a few seconds to figure out what the hell i just did.<br /><br />The hardest part of a Zombie Apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome.
04-05-2009, 06:49 AM
(04-05-2009 05:43 AM)FISHYCRACKERS link Wrote:[quote author=miss_sims3 link=topic=4200.msg222222#msg222222 date=1240711289]

I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops

NO MORE ANNOYING NANNIES

I like these ideas.
These ideas, i like them.

But in all seriousness, yeah, i like these, it'd gives a sense of realism in this life simulation. Of course EA would never do it because it's perfectly fine for aliens to abduct you and get you pregnant but when teens do it it gives off a bad message to the younger generation or some blast like that
[/quote]

Personally, I do not think the idea of being able to get pregnant as a teen is a good idea.  Neither is the put up for adoption or give to another family option.  It's too irresponsible and would give kids the wrong impression.  Keep in mind, even though the game is rated T for Teen, kids under 13 will play this game, and giving off the impression that it's okay to get pregnant as a teen is a bad idea.  Especially when they begin to think they can just give the baby away.  Video games are more influential than you might realize.

[Image: vcnI.gif]
• [Image: WZG8.gif]
• [Image: 3ZU1.gif]

[Image: ACfu.gif]
• [Image: whAr.gif]
• [Image: VfrT.gif]
• [Image: VMfj.gif]

[Image: dD6s.gif]

[Image: 0OH4.gif]
• [Image: TmyT.gif]

31-05-2009, 02:01 PM
(26-04-2009 03:09 AM)Steven H. link Wrote:i agree with AmeeraBen
Sims2 nannies were dumb and annoying

the kids would be better off if they just stayed home alone

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
01-06-2009, 01:09 AM
nannies were always a bad idea but sims too sometimes if you didn't watch them; everyone was always putting the babies on the ground what is with that why do you want your baby on the ground people??

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)