Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims was my Fav Game ever!
15-12-2008, 11:27 PM
The Sims was my Fav Game ever!
Arhh I remember the first day i brought the sims. it was on the first day it came out. me and my cousin went crazy in the store becasue we saw the sims1 on sale so we was about to buy it but some crazy child brought it before us -.- so lucky we found a copy of sims1 at EBGAMES Smile and from then on we started shareing it and played it for a long time.

now the best thing that happened to the sims world was Makin Magic.  Makin Magic brought paranormal to the game whitch i love and i relley was scared of magic town and the songs ...

[Image: magictown.jpg]

Just look how scary and spooky the town looks... I love it Smile

i relley loved the missions i had to do in the sims makin magic (it keeped me up for HOURS AND HOURS)

oh yea cover:
[Image: 1857-1.jpg]

well i hated the mummy that's in the closet because it scares the hell out of me  {glare} {glare} {glare}
but i did  love the dead person cleaning my house for me. the ugly maid dident have to come Smile

well i miss all the families i made they were the best, HOPEFULLY im re making them the way i like also they were good wizards i use to kill the venders.....  {rolleyes}

Anyways guys did you like The sims1 and Makin Magic???? Please Share

Cheers and Merry Christmas Wink

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Re: The Sims was my Fav Game ever!
Never had Makin Magic.

I kinda miss the old days of The Sims 1 though!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
16-12-2008, 03:29 AM
yea

good old days

16-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Thnx for the pics oh i love the makin magic ep!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

16-12-2008, 10:59 AM
No Problem!

i love it aswell Tongue

16-12-2008, 12:54 PM
I never got it, but my cousin did.

It was pretty cool and interesting.  He is a die-hard fan that had to have every EP.

I am like "bland" to him...I like my games portraying as much as a normal life as possible, so I didn't get it....and I was too scared of the skeleton on the box...

I would get scared when watching him play that.  (I was like between age 11-13...idk)

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
16-12-2008, 02:39 PM
oh the memories  Smile  i really like the makin magic ep!
16-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Wait ...

What Mummy In the Closet?!

I never knew about a Mummy in the closet {blink}

OMG Now I want my Sims games installed so I can see that xD But alas, they are in a completely different state than where I am, rofl.

And yeah, the neighborhood did look crazy spooky!  And the little missions you mentioned were SO AWESOME yes!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
22-12-2008, 05:28 AM
I didn't enjoy it too much at the time, but I was young enough to not like any challenges in that game lol. So I had no idea about the mummy o_o

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-01-2009, 11:59 PM
This was my favorite ep from the Sims I still install the sims just to  play the ep. I still hope they make a making magic ep on sims 3.