Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One of the oldest Sims Players
20-03-2008, 05:38 AM
One of the oldest Sims Players
;D Hi everyone, I'm probably ancient compared to most of you.  I have been playing the Sims since they were just "The Sims"
Now my nine year old plays on her computer.  I am looking forward to the new Sims 3 but will be depressed over the mega dollars I have spent on the expansion packs!

It may be a while before I shell out for the Sims3.  Of course I know very well that when it finally comes out I'll be the first one to go out and buy it!  I couldn't wait for Sims2 and the moment it was available I turned my back on my Sims and never looked at them again. 

I actually upgraded my computer just so my Sims2 would play better.  I can't imagine how much it's going to cost me to upgrade for the Sims3!!!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:21 AM
Re: One of the oldest Sims Players
Hi, I think I am older.
I am too old to have a nine year old daughter.  I think it is good that you share an interest, and it must make it easier for her when she wants a new game. Smile
20-03-2008, 07:37 AM
Welcome! And I'm sure you're not the oldest Smile

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
20-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Okay well I'm not the oldest. I don't even have any kids but I could. But I was there when the first sims took place. I think. Or atleast that's what I was told!

Wow!! thats all im going to say
20-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Hello!
Well, i'm not really old (28 this year) but i have also been a huge fan of the Sims since Sims 1 and have owned all the PC and the PS2 versions too!!
I have two kids - aged 1 and 5 so neither interested in playing (yet....)
20-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Hi to all, i too have been playing the sims since the beginning. I love this game. Anyone else here from Canada. I am happy that the sims 3 is not coming out just yet. I still have lots to do in the TS2 so not ready to switch.

Hope this game is going to be all it says it will.
20-03-2008, 11:44 AM
I started two years ago >.<
Well, I am only 12 years of age at the current moment.
For some reason, I seem to fit in with the older ages :]
20-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Hi All.

Quick summary:

IT professional.
Interested in simulation and strategy games such as The Sims (duh), Sim City, MS Flight Simulator, Civilization etc.
I've been into the Sim series from way back beyond the Sims, like from the original Sim City back in the Windows 3.11 days. One of my favorites was Sim Tower.
The very first sim type program I ever owned was Microsoft Flight Simulator (the original) for the Apple II+.
20-03-2008, 11:54 AM
My parents are 42 this year xD
Haha, I am SO young x]
20-03-2008, 12:13 PM
My granny loves to watch while I'm building houses in The Sims. I'm sure that if she knew how to use a computer, she'd be playing the game the moment I'm writing this.

Who cares if you're 5 or 95, it's still a great age to have fun. ^^ I also started playing about 8 years ago, when the first version came out. =)

Welcome to the forums.