Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fighting
18-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Fighting
I wish that in the sims3 there could be more of a cool fighting experience,such as if they fight maybe the smoke would not appear.Like if they were fighting a sim whose friend is watching could jump in or they could do some rad stuff like choke that sim or body slam them up against the concrete,that would be some interesting fighting,and the police could come up and break it up and then a whole neighborhood riot could take place!!!!!AWSOME!!so this may be a weird topic but what do u think...Sims3 could rock with it!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Re: Fighting
All of your idea's you have are....interesting?

anyway, it would be ok to see what happens but for younger people, it might cause agressive-ness.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
18-01-2009, 07:48 PM
i agree with Niall, it's an interesting idea and it could be hilarious but i think
there is enough violence in the world already, i'd rather not have it in my game.
18-01-2009, 07:50 PM
It would be... amusing to watch Sims fight, but I'd rather have smoke during the fights...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
05-02-2009, 03:41 PM
oh that would be so cool!
and then the 2 sims can actually have bruises and scars and stuff that gradually heals.
and then the two families hate each other. Tongue

the greatest challenge in life: is the find someone who knows your flaws, differences, and mistakes but still loves you for you. ♥
22-02-2009, 01:40 AM
[quote author=

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-02-2009, 02:41 AM
(18-01-2009 07:03 PM)Lauren411 link Wrote:I wish that in the sims3 there could be more of a cool fighting experience,such as if they fight maybe the smoke would not appear.Like if they were fighting a sim whose friend is watching could jump in or they could do some rad stuff like choke that sim or body slam them up against the concrete,that would be some interesting fighting,and the police could come up and break it up and then a whole neighborhood riot could take place!!!!!AWSOME!!so this may be a weird topic but what do u think...Sims3 could rock with it!!

they definitely should have that.. lol. a neighborhood riot.. ? wow.. sounds nice actually.. pretty interesting to watch..

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
27-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Good ideas, but I don't think it'd be appropriate for the game.  Neighborhood Riots would definitely raise the game rating, especially if they were to include physical appearances of things like bruises and scars, etc.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
07-03-2009, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHkBwjEN...76&index=6
Clearly, there is still smoke.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!