Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incorperation of Twilight
29-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Re: Incorperation of Twilight
Honestly, I'm hoping for the "Faith Hook" (Cassie??). I know it's a little unrealistic to hope for yet another story about Harry, especially considering she already wrote an Epilogue. 19 years later, no less. But hey, a girl can dream. Wink

Anyhoo, I wonder what they'd have to do to make a Twilight skin. They'd have to animate it, no doubt...and I'd hate to think how many files they'd have to put into it now that we have so many features now...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Yeah, the Epilogue was great.  They cant really make a new one though lol
29-01-2009, 02:34 AM
Well, in my opinion, she could still write the inbetween book! Sure, the ending would kind of be spoiled, but at least we'd get to see how they all got to be how they were in the epi.

29-01-2009, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 03:42 PM by kl_turriff.)
JKR is working on 'the Scottish book' (encyclopaedia.) and we can expect it in four years.

it was meant to be out two years from now, but with the RDR and Steve Vanderark thing it got delayed and she has to go through a lot of copy right now before she can write it.  {glare}

And I agree that the Stephanie Meyer midnight sun thing is hurting her Twilight fans (I am not one, but I feel your pain.) It makes me think that with all the bad reception of the fourth book she lost her nerve a bit.

JKR first whole chapter of the last book and the entire unedited fifth book were both leaked on the internet, but she still finished and released them for her fans.

And I still want sparkly skins for my sims!

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
29-01-2009, 09:11 PM
If that's the case, though, that's quite immature of her. Just because BD wasn't loved by all and worshipped throughout the land doesn't give her the right to just quit. Cry me a river, why don't you. No matter what you do, there are people that are going to love it and there are people that are going to hate it. That's just the way it is...

And if it truly was simply about the leak, give me a break. It's not like stuff hasn't been leaked before. How would the world have liked it if JKR had halted the release of DH just because a few books got sent out early and because the whole thing was scanned onto the Internet? There would be some ticked off people, let me tell you... So what gives SM the right to do such a thing?

29-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Seriously... I think JKR has more reason to do that... TBH, her writing is a lot better than SM's.
SM doesn't even read her fan letters because she has 'no time'. Heck, we made her rich, she has all the time in the world to read our letters! She acts like it's everyone's fault that Midnight Sun was leaked.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-01-2009, 09:27 PM
How can a WRITER have no time? She can't possibly sit at her desk all day writing. I've tried it, it's just not possible. And you're right...without her fans, she's basically just like any other person. Wait, scratch basically. She would be just another person without her fans' love and support. And, again, you're right; to punish everyone for somebody's wrong-doings isn't fair in the least.

29-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Oops... I left "the" before "everyone's" in that post. Originally I typed "the fans' fault". Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Hehe, no worries. Smile

07-02-2009, 04:19 PM