Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this site is hackable
29-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Re: this site is hackable
(29-01-2009 11:29 AM)Matt link Wrote:But doesn't that mean I still have an IP address that can be associated to you?

Anyway, long story short, yes this site can be hacked, just like any other site on the internet, but hopefully we have installed all the updates required meaning that it should be hard enough so people wouldn't bother to hack it in the first place.

Yep Long story short Smile

Also The IP you have is some bozos iP from Australia Tongue

{lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
29-01-2009, 11:42 AM
That poor Bozo. Sad On a random note I use Hotspot Sheild when I feel like hiding my IP. Go me! =) I actually only got it to access American sites that don't allow you to view the site if you are outside the states.
Anyhoo, should't this thread just be locked before an argument erupts? This site can be hacked. It probably won't be, but it can be, just as any other site can. And we all lived happily ever after, end of fairytale. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-01-2009, 11:43 AM
(29-01-2009 11:42 AM)Cassie link Wrote:That poor Bozo. Sad On a random note I use Hotspot Sheild when I feel like hiding my IP. Go me! =) I actually only got it to access American sites that don't allow you to view the site if you are outside the states.
Anyhoo, should't this thread just be locked before an argument erupts? This site can be hacked. It probably won't be, but it can be, just as any other site can. And we all lived happily ever after, end of fairytale. Smile

good Smile

use it its great

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
29-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks Cassie Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Thread Closed