Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MÅJIÇK On Vacation!
22-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Re: MÅJIÇK On Vacation!
Wow, that's awesome ^_^ BV is very fun!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I didn't think I'd like it, tbh.

But, I'm really enjoying it :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-02-2009, 12:50 AM
BV is less than I expected...
Maybe it's because the vacations loaded wayy too slow on my comp ;[

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Yeah, the load time is a bit, but once it's loaded, I think it's worth it Smile

28-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Hehe, hope you had fun Big Grin

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
28-02-2009, 07:21 PM
(23-02-2009 12:50 AM)MassiveSpiderWeb;; link Wrote:BV is less than I expected...
Maybe it's because the vacations loaded wayy too slow on my comp ;[

Yeah, I loved the locations and all, but it was incessant loading... I hate, hate, hate loading screens. So I never really sent my Sims on holiday. There was this house you could buy when you go on vacation, in Twikki Island, and it was next to this gorgeous beach and I really just wanted my Sims to live there full time, but alas, I never found a hack to make it into a liveable lot rather than a holiday home. Sure I could just ahve made it a never-ending vacation, but the kids would never go to school and adults wouldn't work and there would be no bills to pay, and I liek those realistic aspects in the game. Sad

Anyhoo, ranting, babbling... Majick, your Sim is so pretty. You look like you had a great time on that holiday, haha. My favourite holiday location was the camping, not sure why.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-02-2009, 09:24 PM
I enjoyed the camping too, oddly enough lol.

That was the first vacation i went on, but didn't take pics of that.  Next time I send myself on vacation, I'll take lots of pics :3