Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ideas for kids
15-03-2009, 08:34 AM
My ideas for kids
They should be able to climb trees and adults and kids should be able to build tree houses together, only in certain types of trees though.
Cause we dont get very many activities that actually let kids and adults to interact with each other to improve relationships and spend quality time togetehr.

It's always the quiet ones Wink
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Re: My ideas for kids
Yeah. There were never many actions for children sims in previous games.
It would be cool if they made a "Family Fun" expansion.  Big Grin
15-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Be able to have the children eat out with the parents. I go to restaurants and the kids I have to make food for, they can't just order with their parents. Which is a rip. Which makes having a 'family night' out on the town pretty much worthless.

I would also like a more variety of kinds of food shops! Vegetarian places, health food.. pizza parlors and burger shops! Milkshakes and other kid friendly foods!

People have said it before, I will say it again.

REAL baby interactions. Being able to sit with a child in your arms.. The sims just put the baby on the ground or cuddle it, or just put it into the crib and until they are toddlers they just don't do much with the new baby. It would be more fun to be able to have things like strollers and baby slings! So a mom or dad can carry their baby or toddler around while they work and perhaps talk at them. Combine 'learn to speak' with carrying a baby around while you are doing housework!
25-04-2009, 05:59 PM
I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops
25-04-2009, 08:54 PM
and they should play baseball Smile

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
26-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Yea good idea lauren. Bu there should be more sports like basketball and football and soccer. I can imagine the Dad letting the kid pass on purpose and then the kid get a goal.  Big Grin

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
26-04-2009, 11:58 AM
And like the dad should play football with their son, for teens teach how to fix a car or drive

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
26-04-2009, 12:55 PM
You've got some pretty good ideas. Teaching sims how to drive is what I've wanted for heaps long after nightlife came out. I think it would be so cool to see a teenager learning how to drive and Mrs. Crumplebottom could be walking home with her groceries and then she would make the kid take her home. Big Grin

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
26-04-2009, 01:08 PM
(26-04-2009 12:55 PM)Sam link Wrote:You've got some pretty good ideas. Teaching sims how to drive is what I've wanted for heaps long after nightlife came out. I think it would be so cool to see a teenager learning how to drive and Mrs. Crumplebottom could be walking home with her groceries and then she would make the kid take her home. Big Grin
Nice idea

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
26-04-2009, 08:36 PM
yes true
they might add those things in an expansion pack...