Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Prediction Game
16-03-2009, 03:31 PM
The Prediction Game
Another simple game: you try to predict what the next poster will do, say, etc.

Example:

Jen: "I predict the next person is schizophrenic."
John: "Nope. I predict the net person likes salad."

And so on and so forth.

I will start it off:

I predict the next person is female.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Re: The Prediction Game
Wow. You're right! xD

I predict the next person is Broadway.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-03-2009, 03:42 PM
._. You're gifted.

I predict the next person has more posts than me. (That's so safe!)

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
16-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Rofl, yes.

I predict the next person is male.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-03-2009, 03:46 PM
nah
isn't this the same as TPBM?

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
16-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Not really.
Well, idk.
Kind of?

16-03-2009, 03:50 PM
;-; They are similar...  {glare}

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
16-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I predict the person below me is crazy.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
16-03-2009, 04:52 PM
They haven't admitted me yet...

I predict the next person is under 18.

(50th post BTW! Woo.)

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
16-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Congrats! You're a conversationalist now.

Correct.

I predict the next person is new here.