Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prom night/School Dance?
20-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Prom night/School Dance?
i think that the teen sims should have prom night and a school dance
take pictures there, meet friends, or look for a new relationship.
what do you guys think?
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Re: Prom night/School Dance?
i like this idea! maybe it could be an event like the concerts and sporting ones they are talking about, and the school could rent a community building or the park!
yay! {woot}

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
21-03-2009, 12:10 AM
I love this idea too! Have every class of teen go and hire a limo!

It's always the quiet ones Wink
22-03-2009, 06:10 PM
lol that would be pretty cool

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
22-03-2009, 07:03 PM
That sounds really cool! And if they are the social type, they could probably get a special effect from it or something while the anti-social wouldn't be too happy about it.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
23-03-2009, 04:02 AM
lol there could be prom king and queen that would be pretty cool lol

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
28-03-2009, 02:22 AM
I like this idea, plus this would be a great social event for sims to meet even more people.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
28-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Yeah, my school had a ball in December that was tons of fun, and we've got a Prom coming up in May... goodness it's expensive, lol. So many schools have these kinds of events, I think our teen Simmies should have a chance to go to them too! It'd be a good way for Sims to look for new possible relationships, or boost friendships, or even make new ones, as well as supply them with happy moodlets (or even unhappy ones, say the dance went bad for a particular Sim, like they saw their boyfriend or girlfriend cheat on them with another Sim for example). Nice idea Serp!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2009, 10:26 PM
now all that needs to happen is it actually appears in the sims 3!  It would be cool in an EP though too that is an EP based on parties of all kinds and special events as well.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
(28-03-2009 10:26 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:now all that needs to happen is it actually appears in the sims 3!  It would be cool in an EP though too that is an EP based on parties of all kinds and special events as well.

ooo yes I totally agree with you Big Grin I always wanted them to do an event ep so they could do like halloween and valentines day and the prom and dance would be perfect for that too so I totally agree with you Big Grin

&lt;3