Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prom night/School Dance?
04-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Re: Prom night/School Dance?
haha, ya, special items and interactions for parties and such are definitely in demand.  I like the idea of large parites and lots of guests too, that would be fun.  And there could be cool decoration for different kinds of parties, like a pool party would have beach decor and a formal party would have punch/wine tables and stuff like that. 

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 01:30 AM
(04-04-2009 10:15 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:haha, ya, special items and interactions for parties and such are definitely in demand.  I like the idea of large parites and lots of guests too, that would be fun.   And there could be cool decoration for different kinds of parties, like a pool party would have beach decor and a formal party would have punch/wine tables and stuff like that. 

That would be awesome and maybe there could be a new career like events manager so the sim who chose this career would organise and set - up things like this.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
05-04-2009, 03:27 AM
I like all these ideas.  This category for an EP has so much potential.  I mean there would be job opportunities, items, and maybe a few new personality traits and interactions too. 

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-04-2009, 12:46 AM
(20-03-2009 12:29 AM)serp3821 link Wrote:i think that the teen sims should have prom night and a school dance
take pictures there, meet friends, or look for a new relationship.
what do you guys think?

I love that idea! It would be so cool to see them going to their dance in their finest dresses and suits, and you will maybe even get to see them all dancing in a hall? That would be awesome. Liking the idea.

Coming Soon...
10-04-2009, 01:16 AM
I like it. Smile A Party EP would be cool with all kinds of parties included. Big Grin
10-04-2009, 10:06 PM
As Cassie mentioned,Prom is very popular event.
Another thing I think there should be is classifactions.
Like Freshman,Sophomore,Junior and Senior. Like in Uni,but also in High School.
Because usually only Juniors and Seniors are allowed in.

14-04-2009, 05:45 PM
I like this idea and they could go through the hole *gotta find a date rush* and there date could pick them up at the house and they could get pictures and the grils could pick out dresses it would be awesome! great idea!

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
15-04-2009, 04:01 AM
ya, I like the idea of gotta find a date rush...that would be fun to see.  And when a sim goes to school, if the guy askes them there then an option pops up for you to say yes or no while the sim is at school, although it would be more fun for the guy sim to like put balloons on the girls car and write something on it lol!  Sim cars should totally be able to be written on like real life ones can be!!!

15-04-2009, 04:05 AM
yes yes
you can choose,
yes or no!
i like that
if only it were true...
16-04-2009, 12:37 AM
well, maybe this will become reality in a later EP!  That would be soooo cool  8)