Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real Life Marketplace
06-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Real Life Marketplace
It's never going to happen, but I think a real-life marketplace would be good Big Grin

What I mean by that is you build a home in-game, and can select to add it to your marketplace - rather than exchanging it online for free, set a real-life price allowing other gamers to purchase the property download, with any sales being paid into your account for withdrawal via PayPal or whatever Big Grin

Like I said, NEVER going to happen, and i'm probably the only one who thinks it would be a good idea lol Big Grin

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Re: Real Life Marketplace
Hmm, it sounds like a cool idea, but then it might start up a big uproar about paysites and all that jazz. But then again, it would be there for people who would want to do it, so if you didn't want to do it then just stay out of it and don't complain.

People would probably be likely to create websites and put their houses up for donation download.

But then again, this tool would be a lot better than creating your own website and what not since it'll be ingame.

Overall, I like the idea, but as you said it'll probably never happen. Wink

Coming Soon...
14-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: Real Life Marketplace
yeah your right i dont think thats going to happen either and honestly i do not think its a great idea because think about it would u wanna pay money to download a house?

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile