Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Off topic writing.
10-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Off topic writing.
I decided to post some of my writing that isn't part of my novel. Smile

Bulimia
A Short Story About Lilly Fallen

There I was, my head in that magical circle that had shown me the way to getting skinny. I was doing this every night. During the day, the urge to chew and swallow had been too hard to resist. I couldn’t stop meal after meal after meal. It was bringing such a warm, amazing feeling that I had to have.

I forcefully gagged, closing my eyes and showing the food that had once been on a plate and feeling the cool embrace of the toilet. My body shook as I brought up the remaining of what I had consumed. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing it all. I sighed while feeling for the handle and pushed down.

I got up and stepped over to the sink, looking at the person that had started this all. Staring at myself in the mirror, a tear dropped down from one of my eyes. The person in the mirror wasn’t me. It was the ugliest, fattest person in the world.

I kneeled and gagged more to release the shame in my body. I couldn’t live this life like this anymore. I was the most worthless, waste of space that existed. I let go more of my nothingness and flushed once again.

I felt my knees, gasping for air. My eyes looked up on the ceiling, the fan blowing in my face. I couldn’t take this anymore; this feeling of guilt and terribleness. I got up on my feet again and realized I needed one thing:

Rehab

Rehab

Though the abhorrence, the disgust, and the hatred this place had been through my mind, I had to be here. I sat down at the table that helped me cleanse me from the disease that had brought me close to death. I could have smelled my heart stopping with the vomit that I had released. Glancing down, I saw papers, with my name on them and my signature.

A Caucasian male stood before me. He had on a tucked in blue shirt with a grey tie over it. His midnight black hair was combed back. I heard the words, “Welcome to rehab, Lilly.” Though the voice was to me, my brain had ignored them. Minutes went by, nobody spoke. My head hung down in remorse of being in this hell on earth. Gleaming down at my jeans, tears of remembrance dripped from my blue eyes.

The man stepped towards me, gazing down at me. His arm was wrapped around me. Arm hair had made itches onto my neck. I didn’t scratch. My body didn’t budge. As if nothing had occurred, my mind escaped the torture that this place had brought towards me.

One thought was in my mind:

Dash away

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2009, 03:12 AM
Re: Off topic writing.
Very interesting. I'm intrigued to see where this goes.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
10-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I like your writing style did you take classes or your just talented?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
this is great I hope you post more.
11-04-2009, 11:08 AM
(10-04-2009 02:47 AM)yoshman9000 link Wrote:I decided to post some of my writing that isn't part of my novel. Smile

Bulimia

There I was, my head in that magical circle that had shown me the way to getting skinny. I was doing this every night. During the day, the urge to chew and swallow had been too hard to resist. I couldn’t stop meal after meal after meal. It was bringing such a warm, amazing feeling that I had to have.

I forcefully gagged, closing my eyes and showing the food that had once been on a plate and feeling the cool embrace of the toilet. My body shook as I brought up the remaining of what I had consumed. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing it all. I sighed while feeling for the handle and pushed down.

I got up and stepped over to the sink, looking at the person that had started this all. Staring at myself in the mirror, a tear dropped down from one of my eyes. The person in the mirror wasn’t me. It was the ugliest, fattest person in the world.

I kneeled and gagged more to release the shame in my body. I couldn’t live this life like this anymore. I was the most worthless, waste of space that existed. I let go more of my nothingness and flushed once again.

I felt my knees, gasping for air. My eyes looked up on the ceiling, the fan blowing in my face. I couldn’t take this anymore; this feeling of guilt and terribleness. I got up on my feet again and realized I needed one thing:

Rehab

This first one... is interesting to me... is this written purely from the mind or personal experience? Though that's a bit personal... maybe I should PM you... but anyhoo, you write it really well.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-04-2009, 03:45 PM
(10-04-2009 08:31 PM)Bambi stole my cheese !@ link Wrote:I like your writing style did you take classes or your just talented?

I'm talented Smile

11-04-2009, 03:48 PM
(11-04-2009 11:08 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:[quote author=yoshman9000 link=topic=5633.msg206553#msg206553 date=1239328073]
I decided to post some of my writing that isn't part of my novel. Smile

Bulimia

Rehab

This first one... is interesting to me... is this written purely from the mind or personal experience? Though that's a bit personal... maybe I should PM you... but anyhoo, you write it really well.
[/quote]

Thanks Cassie! Smile

You should pm me about that...

11-04-2009, 05:10 PM
I will do that now. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]