Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sneaking out!
14-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Sneaking out!
Big Grin In the sims 2 when a teenager sneaked out a freakin limo would show up WTF. I have a couple of things to say about sneaking out. First of all you should have the option to either go with them or stay home with the other sims in the family. And mabey they should be the ones to drive and then meet friends somewhere but there transportation shouldnt be a limo lol. also they should mabey get into a bit of trouble like have a drink or two and then thats when they realize they should call the rents to come pick them up or something like that or they could make the wrong dicission and drink and drive :l or they could go a little to far with there boy friends or girlfriend ...etc.

what do u think?

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2010, 01:43 AM
Re: Sneaking out!
love the idea. what if a group of friends sneak out and a boy and girl sim who have been dating for a while end up drinking and getting drunk then "spending the night" with each other then over the next few days she realizes she's pregnant so she has to tell her parents about that night.
28-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Re: Sneaking out!
It's an okay idea.
The limo thing may be a bit weird though. Lol, I believe that they should be able to climb out their windows, but have to make sure no one is around so they don't get caught. If caught from outside bystanders; the cops would probably show up telling the Sim's parents. And getting grounded or having to pay a fine for not disciplining your child right... Lol..

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.