Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idea for Expansion Pack?
19-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Idea for Expansion Pack?
I've been thinking about this a lot XD.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could follow your sims to work and school? When you got the EP, you would set up your workcity, like with NightLife or Uni. You would have schools, and you could go in and change them. You could get your sims to socialize with students, and have them make friends on campus. At work you would do work, whatever your job required. You could also build your own schools and such.

Any comments?

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Re: Idea for Expansion Pack?
hmmm sounds good and kinda fimiliar i think they might be doing that in the base game i heard it somewhere Big Grin

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
25-04-2009, 05:45 PM
I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops
25-04-2009, 09:05 PM
hey uhm sorry to do this but theres allmost an identical post
http://www.simsforums.net/ideas/what_are...557.0.html

so im going to notify Sad

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
07-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Notify won't do anything except let you know when someone replies to this thread ... lol.  Unless you meant report?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-05-2009, 02:17 AM
(19-04-2009 07:11 PM){dɛ}ɑɴɴɑ. link Wrote:I've been thinking about this a lot XD.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could follow your sims to work and school? When you got the EP, you would set up your workcity, like with NightLife or Uni. You would have schools, and you could go in and change them. You could get your sims to socialize with students, and have them make friends on campus. At work you would do work, whatever your job required. You could also build your own schools and such.

Any comments?

that would be hard for custom content careers.

ugg strep throat again!
16-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Well, that would likely be the point.

EA is trying to eliminate the want for Custom Content by allowing you all of the options to edit everything in any way you could imagine by including all the tools already in game.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
24-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Big Grin That would be great, like a mix of OFB and Uni!  {woot} But I think they are doing that in the base game.

Happy Simming
- Jodes

[center]Life is short.&nbsp; {sadangel}<br /> Break the rules.<br />Forgive quickly. <br />Laugh uncontrollably. <br />[color=navy] Never regret anything that made you&nbsp; smile. <br /><br /><br />Please help my pets grow!<br /><br />[Image: 30828.png]
. Enigma
25-05-2009, 02:59 PM
I think that the job thing is a good idea.  Maybe it could come with more jobs avialible like archetecture.  You could build houses for some of the famlies in the neighborhood and, if someone buys it you could get most of the money.

Only 1 day left till the sims 3!&nbsp; I can't wait!&nbsp; I will be playing forever!
16-06-2009, 03:05 PM
The Sims 3: Work and School Life

--> You can follow your sims to work and if you have a job for the police department you can see them in actiion arresting people and having shootouts. For the military your person can go to Iraq and protect those they love.

--> For school you can also follow ur sim and see them from class to class being flirty to girls or guys getting into fights and playing classroom jokes