Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with system specs
19-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Help with system specs
I have a NVIDIA GeForce4 420 Go 32M (this is what it says) graphics card, but that doesn't show up on the accepted graphics card list, but because it's BETTER (higher number) than some of the graphic card specs, I'm wondering if it will still work? I'm really worried about this, because I have 2 computers, one with ATI200x and then this one, and the ATI one kinda sucks, and I want to make sure the Sims 3 will work on at least one of my computers before I buy it. Thanks Smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Re: Help with system specs
got to this site http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
19-04-2009, 11:29 PM
This is probably going to be moved to the Technical Help section. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
19-04-2009, 11:30 PM
theres a technical help section... did not know that

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]