Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask me anything! game
07-08-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Ask me anything! game
Tricky one, that. I might go with smell, since I lose that anyway from time to time with hayfever, so I know I'd cope! It's almost like losing two senses, though, because you can't taste things properly (or sometimes at all) without smell.

Do you think with your heart or your head?
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2012, 09:45 PM
I would like to think it was head, but I know more often than not it is heart, usually to my cost. C'est la vie!

What Sims 3 EP are you more looking forward to, Supernatural or Seasons?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
09-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Seasons - by a mile or two!

I will probably get Supernatural, but I expect only to dabble with it from time to time.

Having constantly sunny weather in Sims at the moment drives me crackers. Having said that, the seasonal festivals that they are including sound a bit odd. Also I'm secretly worried that Seasons will blow up people's computers. Quite a lot of simmers' games are creaking already, this could tip them over the edge!

Let's stay on topic - what's your favourite season (in real life)?
11-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Probably autumn, due to the change in the colours. Could do without having the leaves to sweep up though, although the amount of beech leaves spinning down carrying seeds in the last few days has been comparible (why are our beeches impersonating sycamores?). It's the one thing I like most about the UK is that we do have noticeable seasons, rather than something akin to Sims 3 right now!

What are for you the fondest memories of any summer?

11-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Me too - like autumn best, that is.

Fondest memories of summer have to be sitting looking out to sea on the Cornish coast, eating a huge wild cherry ice-cream cone. It was just so relaxing.

Can you ski?
14-08-2012, 11:56 PM
No, but Matt can!

Is there any film you wished had been made, and if so what?

15-01-2013, 10:26 PM
I wish that they had done a better job of the film of Philip Pullman's first book from 'His Dark Materials' trilogy. Does that count? Probably not.

Do you think that the impression of yourself that you give online represents the real you?
21-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Probably, which is why I've no time for idiots using the net to wind people up for the fun of it. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't say it online.

I'm probably a lot quieter in real life, but that could be simply a reaction over the last few years to society where everyone seems to talk at once. Speech is the one sense I'd miss the least if I had to lose one of them.

Do you think the economy is going to get any better this year, or are matters going to get worse?

22-01-2013, 05:02 PM
(21-01-2013 11:16 PM)Minty Wrote:  ... where everyone seems to talk at once....

And more loudly.

(21-01-2013 11:16 PM)Minty Wrote:  Do you think the economy is going to get any better this year, or are matters going to get worse?

I expect things will get worse, probably because the measure of success is perpetual exponential growth rather than stability.

Will you be addressing a haggis later this week?

Smile