Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did you do today?
12-05-2009, 03:30 AM
What did you do today?
Instead of just, "what are you doing right now"
it will be, what did you do today?

let me start, well
I went 5 mins late to school, then was in boring old school!
it sucked at always
getting ready for my A.P World History test on Thursday
what really sucks is that that A.P tests goes on your record, so I better do goo!
then I was in chem where as always, i barely understood anything
then I went walking home under the hot sun
my life sucks, sounds boring actually {yawn}
this could be a typical day of the week...
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2009, 03:51 AM
Re: What did you do today?
Well Today at school I had to present my hour long project about all the work I done this school year and showed everyone my internship project that I done. It was a boring day afterwards. Some of the kids presentations were so boring. I have to watch some more tommorrow.
12-05-2009, 10:47 AM
I had my final Physics paper 6 exam

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
12-05-2009, 11:26 AM
hmm had food at school muffin choclate and orange and melon and that was at school.
then school started  Naplan test languge conventions then recess then NAPLAN test writing topic The Box!!!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

12-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Today I woke up earlier than usual, fed my fish, had breakfast, then prepared lunch.
After lunch I prepared to go downtown in the rain and finally found my umbrella. I thought it was lost, but it was actually hanging by the wodrobe in a very visible place. {lol} Then I went downtown, had an orange juice and at the end I spilled the remaining juice on my purse. Then turned back home and on my way home I noticed that I have one of those dumb-blonde days. I am only tired. I drew a comic page I'm planning to colour tonight and post on my site. Had dinner and that is all... Big Grin
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Sat here...and tweeted.

I just discovered Multipanel on Firefox...Awesome! XD

Coming Soon...
12-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Had an argument at the bus stop, me against 10 boys. One of them pushed his friend into me at such force that I like, nearly fell into the trees behind. So I go PO'd and lost it [when something aggravates me, um, let's say I'm not good at keeping it quiet]. Especially when it comes to guys with no manners. So I called them a couple of words I'm not going to post here, and then told them to get down on their knees and get looking for my 50p [bus fare]. And apologise. And pee off. They stood their looking at me like gormless idiots. So then I was started yelling something about a bunch of gormless tw*ats, um, I swear one was about to punch me in the face after that. Luckily other people at the bus stop helped me find my money. Well it was quite a show, anyhoo... I absolutely hate boys like that...

Apart form that... erm... passed my ECDL exam 96% out of 100%. Big Grin Erm.... learned my friend and his cousin pooped in a bush last week and one of them got the other's poop on their fingers... wow this was an awesome discussion.  After that, nothing that significant. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-05-2009, 11:59 PM
o___o Cassie you have a...unique life. LOL.

Err woke up at 5 a.m. Drank coffee and DIDN'T spill it like yesterday {glare}. My couch still smells like coffee XD
Had some mini waffles with it. Watched the news.Got on the bus,and slept for the last 10 minutes before we got off. I was tired.
School this and that. We got our study guides for our exams next week D:

Just doing a few of mine right now. Guess that's my day. Oh yeah I found out one of my relatives,whom I've never met before,is staying for 2 DAYS ;___;
And my iPod ran out of battery,and my dad may come home any minute so I can't charge it.

13-05-2009, 02:18 AM
1. Got into a very heated food fight with a girl named Erin. That was...interesting. My friends and I were at the coffee house before I had to go to work, and she comes in and decides to sit down right next to me. 'Kay, no big deal. We're not on speaking terms anyway. But she has the guts to bring up a very...sensitive subject. The discussion escalates, and...well, we're surrounded by coffee and frapps, whipped cream, pies of various sorts, etc. I'm sure you can figure out the rest. XD

2. Was late to work. Needless to say I was forced to head back home and shower before setting off for work, so I ended up getting to the office shortly before lunch. But my bosses are the best, so everything was sparkles and cupcakes.

3. Nearly got in a wreck on the way to pick up lunch for my floor. Some lousy trucker decides to blow around the corner through a yellow light so fast he nearly clipped the company car. That would have been funnnn.

4. Ended up trapped in a Dairy Queen for not one, not two, but THREE hours while a hurricane-esque storm blew through town. Hail the size of grapes, people. You couldn't even see through all the rain. Cops were shutting down the roads, and I wasn't about to try to go outside. Luckily, I was in a place that served FOOD, which, as Jeremiah and Sommie know, is all I really need. Tongue So I was all set. XD

5. Finally got back to work and broke the printer. But again, my bosses are wonderful, so all that ensued were laughs and rainbows.

6. Took the third shower of the day when I got home. My hair will suffer the consequences tomorrow, I'm sure. Tongue

I think...that's it. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
13-05-2009, 02:22 AM
I woke up, baby sat for an hour, took the fiance's dad to work, came home and browsed the web for a bit, took a nap.  Got up, played TS2 for a bit, went and got the fiance's dad from work, stopped at a hobby store, went to dinner, came home, and am browsing the web again :3  WOO!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie