Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time Really Goes By Fast.......
27-05-2009, 03:31 AM
Time Really Goes By Fast.......
Remember that I was like the most excited here on the forums and that I couldn`t wait? lol
well now, all of a sudden, I dont care anymore, like I know the game is coming next week and I`m
not going to ballistic lol
I`m just calm
and when you do other stuff, like not thinking of the game, you 4get and time goes by fast....
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2009, 04:31 AM
Re: Time Really Goes By Fast.......
In april I was super excited, but lately I haven't really cared. I guess I've found better things to do.... but time does pass faster.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
27-05-2009, 06:31 AM
I lost excitement after the delay, but this week I have been pretty excited for game. I think school, friends and exams took  my mind of the game for a while.
27-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I just can't be bothered any more. I will be happy to have the game when I get it but until then I'm just calm

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
27-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Aha same, I've ran out of excitement over this past week or so...XD

Coming Soon...
27-05-2009, 11:15 AM
i havent been that excited lately.
but i know on the day when i'm going to get it, i'll be jumping up and down like a little girl.  Tongue
27-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Lol i haven't been excited for a while now it just now that i know about the sims 3 its not that exciting. the only thing that will excite me is when i get the game ;o

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
27-05-2009, 04:59 PM
I'll just get randomly excite for about 30 minutes then I totally forget about it.
I'll probably be going crazy the day before it comes out.

[center]Excuse me while I go into a 6 day coma.<br />Haha, thought I'd get one as well. :] Click pwease?♥<br />[Image: RRBk.gif]
[Image: kXsz.gif]
[Image: YJMN.gif]
[/center]
27-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Yea..it seems like I was more excited in january...but after hearing about the delay..I took a break from excitement and visitin sites..I am excited..but not as excited I thought I would be..i was like this when the sims 2 came out..I was excited about the screenshots/videos more than recieving the game..but at this moment..I dont care..I dont have any game systems..all I have is my computer..so Im really excited that Im gone have something to do over the summer...but I think it will be different once the game is inserted into my computer..and the loading screen pop up..thats when all the excitement will show..lol..

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
27-05-2009, 06:52 PM
like everyone else, I was super excited in January but the delay came and lately I have been so busy that my excitement level hasn't nearly reached what it was in January.  I'm sure once I actually have my game in my hands and am paying for it I will be excited again but until then I have actually been pretty calm, much to the relief of my family.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]