Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Family Ideas
21-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Family Ideas
:o
Oh! I already have some family ideas for TS3!! Here's to hoping I remember them, lol Smile

1. A woman who is a vegetarian and very skinny, but not skeleton-skinny. She would be a red head who is lucky and happy and married to a business man named Kirk.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Re: Family Ideas
I'll get all my family ideas down once I see what's in the game.

But I know for sure that I'll make a family of my friends and I, and maybe a few other people in it just for the hell of it.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
21-03-2008, 08:29 PM
(21-03-2008 08:22 PM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:I'll get all my family ideas down once I see what's in the game.

But I know for sure that I'll make a family of my friends and I, and maybe a few other people in it just for the hell of it.

Cool idea! I never really went for the real life element of creating your friends unless their life was totally messed up Smile
22-03-2008, 01:48 PM
i love to make it as life like a possible. i find the best families are like 4 people who have different aspirations and different personalities. Thats always good fun...dunno why though...
22-03-2008, 02:21 PM
that would be great but for family idias i was thinking like you could spend a day shopping or having a rest or going on holiday!
________________________________________________________________________________​_________

I'm afraid that since we have so many great ideas for Sims 3 that we all will be so dissappointed when TS3 actually comes out because then all of this stuff won't be includedSad