Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Additions to CAS
06-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Additions to CAS
I'd like to see an ability to adjust height. It would be fun to make short sims and tall sims. Like we can choose to have a sim that's six feet or four feet. Depending on how tall you are, it changes how other sims look at you. Like short sims are more likely to picked on while tall sims are more intimidating.

Also, it would be nice if we had more options in when it came to relationships. I know I can always turn aging off and get two sims engaged if I need it for a story, but it would be more convenient to set relationships within families while in CAS. It takes a while to get a son to hate a father but have the father still love his son.
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Re: Additions to CAS
yea when i first heard about sims 3 someone told me we would be able to adjust height i got rlllly excited but then i learned more about the game and then we couldn't

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
10-06-2009, 02:22 AM
(09-06-2009 11:34 PM)southelf94 link Wrote:yea when i first heard about sims 3 someone told me we would be able to adjust height i got rlllly excited but then i learned more about the game and then we couldn't

lol that sucks be told something but its not really trueTongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
11-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Aye, I kinda wish we had the height thing, but reading about why we can't is because of the issues of trying to develop it, because it'd cause a mapping issue so it'd be harder to program everything to specific heights. It's just easier for the programmers to have 1 height for every age group.

I wish we could choose where the beauty marks could go.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]