Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Badeau Legacy
20-07-2009, 04:39 AM
The Badeau Legacy
This isn't the most original of families... well it wasn't anyway, not at first. Now i love it. If you haven't already figured it out this was originally focused on Marcela Badeau, or the Riverview version of her i made anyway. I didn't manage to get any pictures of her in a younger age, but heres her, and her, also made by me, spouse, Ryan Badeau.
[Image: screenshot_original.jpg]

... Yeah, Ryan was quite a bit older then her when they had met, and he managed to die when she was only in her Adult stage, as she is now. Before that however, Marcela became pregnant, and gave birth to their daughter, Zoey.

Zoey was the one who brought Ryan's grave to the lab to make him a permanent ghost. This still isn't making for a happy relationship since, obviously Marcela is a criminal, and Ryan is in law enforcement. *contemplates making Ghost Cop: The Series*.

Anyway, Zoey is basically my main character. She's Good, a Virtuoso, and... wow i feel stupid right now, i'll update when i can remember her other traits. Anyway, you may have noticed her thinking about marraige. Her being quite the musician, she met a man by the name of Billy while playing the guitar for money, and here he is.

He's a Natural Cook, which i thought was great talent, and he was wasting his time in the Law Enforcement career track in which he had nothing to work with. Now the man works in food service.

*cough* Well it may not be fancy, but that man's going somewhere! As you can expect, Zoey is also in the music career track, and her lifetime wish is to reach the top of the rock branch. As you can expect, with everyone in the family working, they've got a good salary. Too bad they pretty much have everything they need already, i've got not much to buy.

... Ok yes, i did buy all that, but Zoey made the garden herself.

She also found this weird seed that she can't plant yet, but it'll probably eat someone or do something really weird like that... Back on the topic of the family itself, the night Zoey and Billy were married, they really hit it off if you know what i mean, and not remembering whether or not Zoey had become pregnant, i had been waiting a bit for this:

I guess the next generation will be coming soon, perhaps in multiples, Zoey DOES have the fertility treatment.

I don't lag, i own so much it takes the server a few seconds to figure out what the hell i just did.<br /><br />The hardest part of a Zombie Apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome.
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Re: The Badeau Legacy
I hope zoey has Multiples! But I hope you have room for them! Big Grin

Groove Slam Work it back. Filter That Baby Bump That Track<br /><br />-Starstruck-Lady Gaga<br /><br />http://sims3march.blogspot.com/<br /><br />My Sims Self Legacy. Please Link everywhere if you like it and please Follow! Big Grin
23-07-2009, 08:59 PM
BEWARE THE EVIL SEED o.O

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
25-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Hopefully that seed is a money tree seed xD

Cool legacy!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]