Welcome to SimsForums.net Smile

I come from Scotland...Woo! XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Re: Hey fellow Simmers!
Hello and Welcome! Smile

I'm from Michigan.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
19-06-2009, 06:06 AM
united states of the los angeles  Tongue

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Sorry it's been a while! But wow, you guys are far away from me! It's like no one here is on the US east coast Lol  Tongue! But wow, Australia, Egypt, Scotland... you guys suck  Tongue! I'm sure those places must be nice. And Cheese, does LA ever get snow? Lol  Smile. I know Michigan does!

BTW, I discovered a pretty funny glitch. When my sims buy groceries, if they try to clean out their fridge, the games freezes  {lol}! Even when the maid tries to clean it, it still freezes! I couldn't figure out why I had to reboot the comp almost a week after I bought the game. I figured if there were any major probs, they would've shown themselves earlier. I'm just glad I'm able to run it well!

Twas the night before the Sims 3 release<br />And all over the boards<br />Fans posted with excitement<br />And checked their pre-orders… just to be sure.<br /><br />Computers were cleaned<br />Old games uninstalled<br />While visions of Create A Sim<br />Has everyone enthralled<br /><br />The day has finally arrived<br />As we all start to sob<br />Tears of joy <br />For an old and familiar Plumbob<br /><br />I waved to the UPS truck<br />As it pulled out of site<br />I grabbed a big gulp and some hotpockets<br />And plan to stay up all night!