Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When does the weather take place in Seasons?
16-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Re: When does the weather take place in Seasons?
So when the kids get cold social services comes immediately? 'Cuz I got the message like "Cassidy is cold, you better warm her up or social services might come" and like RIGHT after that social services came. So I was like wtf and had to restart my game >.<
Anyways, the penguin came randomly! I'm so happy Smile
[img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Picture1916-42-00.png[/img]
He peed too, LOL.
[img width=600 height=375]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/climber4145/Picture2416-42-00.png[/img]

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2009, 12:51 AM
wow I haven't seen the sims 2 UI in a long time.. I wanna reinstall cause I feel like playing but I know I'll get bored XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-08-2009, 01:14 AM
That social worker thing is ridiculous. I think they fixed it with a patch or maybe a hack. Pretty much you don't want them to get cold or hot (so no more jumping on the bed for long periods of time otherwise the kids will get too hot)

And I love that penguin! It's so cute <3

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-08-2009, 01:36 AM
(16-08-2009 01:14 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:That social worker thing is ridiculous. I think they fixed it with a patch or maybe a hack. Pretty much you don't want them to get cold or hot (so no more jumping on the bed for long periods of time otherwise the kids will get too hot)

And I love that penguin! It's so cute <3
Do you know where I can download the patch? If not I'll just check the Aspyr website (the people who take TS2 and modify them for Mac)

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
16-08-2009, 01:41 AM
I don't know where the mac patches are Sad

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
17-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Awww, look at the likkle penguin. Smile
Aw, he's so darn cute.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]