Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yayyyness :P
16-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Re: Yayyyness :P
I like ordering games and stuff on Amazon alot. One thing though it really depends on who you order it from. Like I order my books and games, most times I get it a week time or less than a week. When I ordered Nightlife, I was shocked I got it in 4 days.
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2009, 04:56 PM
(16-09-2009 02:37 PM)BubbleSim(xxSimsloverxx) link Wrote:Eeeek i played and i loveeeeee it Tongue its so much fun i havent gotten to go skating it looks like alot of fun  {woot}  soo thats next.. one question though how do u give gifts?!!! eek it dosent make sense O.o
If you go on dates you'll get roses and the better the date the more roses you get.If you go on outings (the one that isn't for fun or whatever) you should get gifts and I once got a 3500 Piano  {clap}.
ahh I remember those days. Makes me want to go back to the sims but I'm to used to the sims 3 now Sad

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-09-2009, 08:56 PM
(16-09-2009 02:37 PM)BubbleSim(xxSimsloverxx) link Wrote:Eeeek i played and i loveeeeee it Tongue its so much fun i havent gotten to go skating it looks like alot of fun  {woot}  soo thats next.. one question though how do u give gifts?!!! eek it dosent make sense O.o

Put the gift in the inventory, click on the sim "Give Gift" then select the item(s) you want to give.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-09-2009, 09:17 PM
(16-09-2009 08:56 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:[quote author=BubbleSim(xxSimsloverxx) link=topic=7279.msg272184#msg272184 date=1253108240]
Eeeek i played and i loveeeeee it Tongue its so much fun i havent gotten to go skating it looks like alot of fun  {woot}  soo thats next.. one question though how do u give gifts?!!! eek it dosent make sense O.o

Put the gift in the inventory, click on the sim "Give Gift" then select the item(s) you want to give.
[/quote]
ohh GIVE. I thought she said GET XD you're right I've been very absent minded. 0_0

16-09-2009, 09:44 PM
yes, yes you are xD You were also talking about Nightlife, not Seasons xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-09-2009, 09:50 PM
??? I have never felt so brain-dead XD