Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wow Nightlife!!! But...???
16-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Wow Nightlife!!! But...???
I just got my Nightlife game and I love it!!! I think this is one of the best The Sims 2 Expansions so far. It is so much to do. I also like driving around in my new car. lol

Well like I said I bought a new car, but I dont know how to build the Garage. I did get a driveway though. Can someone help me with this?
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Re: Wow Nightlife!!! But...???
just use the wall tool and make a room big enough for a car and the garage thing ;P

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
16-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks! I havent yet learned to build walls or anything, so I might have alittle trouble with this. I will try and hopefully I will get it.  Tongue
16-09-2009, 05:37 PM
just go to build mode and click on the wall thing (sorry, Haven't played the sims 2 in a while) and click on the ground and put it where you want it to be at. I suggest putting the driveway first though.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Yeah I figured it out finally. hehe  {clap}
16-09-2009, 09:32 PM
With nightlife also comes Dating, which is a lot of fun, too!

You can Ask on a Date and you can either Go somewhere, or Stay Home ... I always stay home because I get Dream Dates when I do that.  Just cook dinner, play music and be sure to do as many interactions as possible with the other Sim to keep them happy Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-09-2009, 09:43 PM
It is also possible to get dream dates on community lots, just harder Wink Like you should definitely go out to eat, watch the thought bubble of the other person when you sit down, because they'll think of their favorite food. If you order it for them, they'll be happier. Just try to focus on their wants, along with your sims, and with a little work, you can get a dream date there too.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-09-2009, 07:45 PM
OMG i kno i love sims 2 i love night life its true theres almost too much to do, i love going out and driving in my car thats the coolest part. and then going on dates is so much fun and the houses are so nice in nightlife there so big and cute.

im just have trouble throwing parties no sims show up can i have help with this thanks
{clap}
21-09-2009, 09:19 PM
(21-09-2009 07:45 PM)Fae_girl link Wrote:OMG i kno i love sims 2 i love night life its true theres almost too much to do, i love going out and driving in my car thats the coolest part. and then going on dates is so much fun and the houses are so nice in nightlife there so big and cute.

im just have trouble throwing parties no sims show up can i have help with this thanks
{clap}
try to get them to at least friends when inviting someone Wink although they don't need to be friends to come.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Ahhh thanks Yo! i wasn't too sure. Ill try and throw another party and see what happens thanks alot once again Smile