Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Member Runned Contests?
30-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Re: Member Runned Contests?
Maybe a variety of TS2 and TS3 competitions?
Run one of each at the same time?

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Yea! So that Nichola can play too Big GrinD
01-12-2009, 03:33 AM
(30-11-2009 01:35 PM) иιсноlαααα ♪ link Wrote:Maybe a variety of TS2 and TS3 competitions?
Yeah I was thinking that. If I can have TS2 up & running sometime soon,it'd be awesome Smile

05-12-2009, 02:06 AM
(30-11-2009 01:35 PM) иιсноlαααα ♪ link Wrote:Maybe a variety of TS2 and TS3 competitions?

Well yeah xD That's what I had in mind since I play both TS2 and TS3. It wouldn't be fair not to do TS2 contests Tongue

Wow, I'm glad you all like the idea xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-12-2009, 07:22 PM
I would love to do that!    I never got to do the Contests.  My disk drive broke, and they had a ton of contests.  IT got fixed, no more contests XD

I would love the Sims ones!  I think it would be fun!
05-12-2009, 07:38 PM
How about each week we have one.

Week 1: Scene queen?
Week 2: Bob the builder
Week 3: Holiday furnishing
Week 4: New year, new makeover!

Something like that?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
05-12-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm just waiting for a mod to reply to this xD, 'cause I want to do it. xDDD

SO, thinking of the logistics of actually running a contest, should we have 2-3 judges? One would be the person who created the contest, but they'd need at least one other person. I think whatever contest we'd do should also have a point system that we evaluate each entry on, and combine the scores from all the different judges. Possibly more than one round, so that everyone has a somewhat good chance of winning.

For the TS2/TS3 thing, I think we should maybe run the SAME contest at the same time for the other game (if possible)? To have the same judges or same people participating in both contests is something to be discussed though... maybe plan to have the same contest to run, but run them at different times for the games?

For prizes, we could totally do the avatar/signature thing, and I'm also thinking a little badge. Just the thought of showing off your accomplishments is cool xD We'll need to think of other things as well... The only CC I can make for the actual sim games is pictures for the wall, so I guess I could do that xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-12-2009, 11:35 PM
You just breath good ideas don't you? Tongue
06-12-2009, 08:47 PM
PM a mod if they wont look LOL    I would love to do this Smile
06-12-2009, 11:57 PM
(06-12-2009 08:47 PM)Mr. Loony link Wrote:PM a mod if they wont look LOL    I would love to do this Smile

You'd think that they'd see it, but I'll PM one XDD

(And when I saw the title on the board index, I thought it said "Member Ruined Contests" xDD Wow, I'm tired lol)