Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so amusing
22-03-2008, 01:30 PM
so amusing
Does anyone else that has nightlife find cars amusing. Haha i still havent gotten bored of them. Even if my people are extremely poor i find a way to get them a car. I think thats one of the best parts of nightlife. Anyone else? Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Re: so amusing
I think this is the best part of Nightlife too  Big Grin I don't really find them amusing but I find the old banger carpools amusing when your sims try to shut the door but they don't even close so you have to shut it again Tongue Haha!

Coming Soon...
22-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah I agree the cars is the best part of Nightlife but I don't find them amusing. Tongue

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
23-03-2008, 06:34 AM
I love the cars in TS2!  Big Grin I love getting my sims a really sporty looking car or, have them get the one car that they need to slam the door a few times before it shuts  ;D - I like when my sims get a job and have the helicopter bring them to work and the other sims get annoyed at the loud noise it makes XD That never gets old for me Lol

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]
23-03-2008, 05:53 PM
I love having cars in the game!! I also love the vampires that come with Nightlife too! What I find amusing is when the carpool comes to pick up your sim, the driver keeps honking the horn even tho your sim is already in the car!! lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!