Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Studio Town Singing Glitch
23-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Studio Town Singing Glitch
Hi--

I just loaded the original Sims game onto my laptop, which is running Vista. For the most part, the game appears to be playing smoothly, and I have not been running it in compatibility mode. (It's just running normally off the CD, as it always has.) As well as the original game, I was able to load the Superstar expansion pack.

However, I've discovered that in Studio Town, when any of my sims get on stage to sing, which is necessary to launch the singing career path, the moment another sim steps into the room, they literally jump off stage in a glitch-like fashion and cease singing. Because of this behavior, launching the singing career is impossible.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a work around of any kind?

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Re: Studio Town Singing Glitch
Does it only happen when you choose to sing? Have you tried the other options?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply