Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Signatures
09-01-2010, 01:56 AM
Re: Signatures
I honestly don't get why this is causing a fuss. It's just a signature ???

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
09-01-2010, 01:57 AM
It may have been there, I just meant we didn't really stick to it. I know almost everyone here has had large signatures at some point, even you.

These are some the forums I go on. Not sure if you guys will be able to see a few of the sections since the Seddie & R/E one requires user login.

http://randeforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://www.cosforums.com/index.php?
http://z13.invisionfree.com/seddie/index.php

Perhaps it's simply that no forums I've ever used have a small signature limit, I don't know.

I really don't want it to sound like I'm fussing here. I hate that this has turned so extreme to be frank. I would have rather my request just be kept private.

I did actually PM you Matt some time ago about the limits. Sad

I can see I'm fighting a losing battle, so if Matt is willing to consider doing a small locked poll, I'd be more than grateful, but whatever goes is fine.

I think it's just because I see so many lovely signatures I'd love to snag for this forum but when I resize them, I'm simply not happy with how condensed or distorted they look, 'tis all.

I can see it's not going to work, but hey, I like to fight my grounds and I did try for everyone who was unhappy with it, what more can you do? =]

(09-01-2010 01:56 AM)αнмє∂ι¢ιηє link Wrote:I honestly don't get why this is causing a fuss. It's just a signature ???

Thanks. =]  A simple yes or no about the pixel suggestion would have been okay for me.
It was merely a simple request and now it's like... meh, forget it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Cassie, we have always allowed you guys to make a thread dedicated to this topic to request a change. In fact, we encouraged it. But, that never happened. I'm not saying that it would change my mind, but still. This isn't something we should be making a huge deal out of though, you are right.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-01-2010, 02:09 AM
I just get scared to request things on the boards incase this happens. As in, people exaggerate what was intended as a simple thing. I don't want you all to hate me for enquring about it, because I respect the rules and of course eveyone's opinions and I didn't expect this topic to get carried away with the wind as though it's some serious issue.

That's why I PM'd Matt a few months ago asking for a change [I think this was just after I had the ban because of my signature], but I didn't get a reply. Sad

I'm just going to leave it there for now. Let's just forget everything everyone has said, and focus on basically, what this thread is asking; Can we increase the limit by 100 pixels height wise. That is all I ever wanted to know. =]

09-01-2010, 02:59 AM
I think that if we just add another 100 pixels, everything will be fine.  Then we dont have to see the scrollers, because no one would go over something that big.
09-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Exactly. :3
I mean, even some forums I go on go over THAT. But to be fair, I think 250 is more than enough. I wouldn't go over 250, since it's not too short nor too large, I'd be more than happy with that.

And yes, the scrollers are driving me nutty too, haha. I keep absent-mindedly scrolling everyone's signatures.

Edit; Jesus, look at this girl's signature. Now THAT is LARGE. O.o

http://www.simsforums.net/general_sims_3...#msg160066

09-01-2010, 03:23 AM
That is a long one!
09-01-2010, 03:47 AM
One of those people in that thread hasn't been on in just under a year and the other hasn't been on in several months. Let's not push it.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-01-2010, 03:50 AM
I wasn't trying to make a point, I was simply mentioning it[I was going through posts for the nostalgia thread and stumbled upon one of her posts]. Wink

09-01-2010, 06:14 AM
I'm with Cassie and Brad. If we can't express ourselves properly in our siggies, what's the point? I find the scrolling annoying, to be quite honest.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Thread Closed