Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Would I make Sims 3 Better?
06-03-2010, 08:30 AM
How Would I make Sims 3 Better?
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I't s cool making sims and all but it would be better if i could modify the body even more. Like the size of the chest and butt independently from the rest of the body and just have more stuff to put on them. I would love to have make pets for my sim family and have the sims care for their pets.. and Also,while the sims are at their jobs,i think it be cool if i could control them,see what they are doing ,have a boss teach me or train me,something more interactive instead of just listen to whats going on and that's it ;/ . One thing i really really hateeeee about the sims game is the camera!!! Worst camera eVERRRR,the worst to move around ,it needs to be improved,please. I hate using the mouse wheel,if the camera use was so much easier the game would be so much better lol. Atleast less annoying? . btw,i'm still wishing for sims online to come back and come back 10 times better. Sims ONLINE. PLEASE. A massive virtual world fo Sims where people chat,create families(sim babies or real avatars to be adoped). Also...expansions? .. Can we just update the sims 3 software we have already? ... ;/.. ok that's it.

I love the sims <3 {clap}
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Re: How Would I make Sims 3 Better?
OMG!
You just said Sims online.
I remember that all too well.
I tried to download it many times but my computer just REFUSED.
I think the camera is okay though, well it didn't bother me. I agree with you on adding more ways to change their body, because everyone has a different body - a different look.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
19-10-2010, 12:14 AM
RE: How Would I make Sims 3 Better?
You just said Sims online.
I remember that all too well.
I tried to download it many times but my computer just REFUSED.
I think the camera is okay though, well it didn't bother me. I agree with you on adding more ways to change their body, because everyone has a different body - a different look.