Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TS3:Following them to work/school
22-03-2008, 06:49 PM
TS3:Following them to work/school
We will be able to follow our sims to work and school since they walk everywhere with them.We are no longer bound to lots so that means that we can follow them.The thing is that whether or not you can see them at work.Will we see them or will it be a rabbit hole?Those buildings are there for a reason.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Re: TS3:Following them to work/school
This issue has come up several times. What about the Sims at home? Who will control them and keep them alive while you're out with a Sim or two?

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 06:52 PM
(22-03-2008 06:50 PM)Faith link Wrote:This issue has come up several times. What about the Sims at home? Who will control them and keep them alive while you're out with a Sim or two?
With the new A.I. engine sims are now more independant so we want have to worry about switching to them so much. Smile
26-03-2008, 03:53 AM
(22-03-2008 06:49 PM)elm1230 link Wrote:We will be able to follow our sims to work and school since they walk everywhere with them.We are no longer bound to lots so that means that we can follow them.The thing is that whether or not you can see them at work.Will we see them or will it be a rabbit hole?Those buildings are there for a reason.
Yeah that would be fun to do but not all the times just as a choice to follow them to school or work. Smile
26-03-2008, 04:24 AM
i have wanted 2 follow mii kids 2 school since the sims 1,but work....not so much

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 12:28 PM
(26-03-2008 04:24 AM)miSS_MoDeL link Wrote:i have wanted 2 follow mii kids 2 school since the sims 1,but work....not so much

I am sorry, but I cant see the fun in it..
26-03-2008, 01:28 PM
it'd be fun going to work with your sim or child... for the first day. once you've gone once imagine just going again and again? i just don't think it'd be fun... it's like real life school on your computer... and i hate school.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
26-03-2008, 04:15 PM
(26-03-2008 01:28 PM)Bexy 1239 link Wrote:it'd be fun going to work with your sim or child... for the first day. once you've gone once imagine just going again and again? i just don't think it'd be fun... it's like real life school on your computer... and i hate school.

yeah....you changed my mind about going to school with the kids----i hate school too!

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 07:00 PM
(26-03-2008 01:28 PM)Bexy 1239 link Wrote:it'd be fun going to work with your sim or child... for the first day. once you've gone once imagine just going again and again? i just don't think it'd be fun... it's like real life school on your computer... and i hate school.
I hate shcool too, but I would only like too go to shcool with my sims like on the first day or maby like for prom of parent conference. Smile
26-03-2008, 07:10 PM

Yeah, you've swayed my opinion too. It would get really tedious, over and over and over again... I don't hate school but I guess it's bad enough going in real life never mind in you Sims' life too! But I agree with *Eternal Memory*, maybe for things like their first day and parent conferences, possibly.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]