Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE LEGACY HEIR…… The Seraphine Legacy
05-07-2010, 02:22 PM
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE LEGACY HEIR…… The Seraphine Legacy
Hi guys

It is time to vote for the heir of the Seraphine Legacy and the head of the 6th generation...... 

[img width=600 height=584]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp280/Shenston/Image1-4.jpg[/img]

Should it be Jasper who is brave, loves the outdoors, is clumsy, a daredevil and adventurous? Jasper has lived his life in the great outdoors – performing any extreme sport possible including climbing mountains, white water rafting and sky diving.  Like his father he is brave and fearless and filled now with adventure has gone to China to help underprivileged children.

Or how about Kitty who is artistic, dramatic, flirty and a snob? Half black and half white, Kitty has always been her mother’s little princess.  Since she was born she has loved designing and creating things.  It was when she became a teenager that she discovered her love for fashion and even set up her own fashion design business – Kitty’s boutique.  Ever popular with the kids at school she has made over the entire teenage class and is set to become a Fashion Phenomenon.

Alternatively, should it be Lottie who is eccentric, a genius, over-emotional and perceptive.  Her childhood was filled with nightmares and a sense of being surrounded by monsters and ghosts.  But as she got older she learnt to embrace her sixth sense and now spends most of her time in the graveyards of Angel Falls, researching the paranormal surroundings of the island.  Her lifetime wish is to be a Paranormal Profiteer (aka Ghost Hunter) and rid Angel Falls of all the demons and monsters – but also to nurture the lost souls who walk the island.

Lastly, should it be Marshall who is athletic, evil, ambitious and a kleptomaniac.  Unfortunately, Marshall inherited too many bad genes from his wayward father.  Filled with evil tendencies from birth, Marshall’s greatest vice is stealing.  Since he was a child he has relished in stealing items from his family which increased when he became a teenager when he became ambitious.  His goal in life is to be a great thief and achieve the Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law lifetime wishes.

PLEASE VOTE HERE: http://theseraphinelegacy.wordpress.com/...-the-heir/

xxxx
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Re: PLEASE VOTE FOR THE LEGACY HEIR…… The Seraphine Legacy
I'm at chapter 2.4 at the moment. This is the BEST legacy I've ever read! You are definitely talented! Wow! :DDDD
And awww, bye Billy Sad
Quote this message in a reply