Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cannot find Angela's homework!
12-08-2010, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2010 03:10 AM by pinkwave.)
I cannot find Angela's homework!
{no} I have looked everywhere! Under furniture, rugs, tables, everywhere around the lot, even under the car! I swear I did not see her get off the bus with it? I've had this problem before with other Sims, but I usually find it on the very edge of the lot. I'm completely stumped! I doubt it's possible she left in on the bus or put it in the garbage  {unsure} Any suggestions of other places to look? I'm pretty sure I've looked EVERYWHERE! Hope it's not a bug  Sad I even waited until the next day to see where she put her new homework because usually they will put it on top of the previous day's...nope. She put it where she always does on her desk. Help!

Thanks in advance  Smile

Nevermind  {rolleyes} I watched her get off the bus and she took the new homework to her empty desk. She came home with an A instead of an A+ so I knew she didn't do it the previous day. I got her to do it that night and the next day she came home with an A+ again. I have no idea what happened there? Maybe she brought 2 notebooks home? Although I only saw one??   
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: I cannot find Angela's homework!
Correct me if I'm wrong but in The Sims 2 doesn't the homework go into the child's/teenager's backpack/inventory?

Totalhuni
xx
Quote this message in a reply