Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will the sims complete collection mac work on a macbook pro 13 inch?
12-08-2010, 07:54 PM
will the sims complete collection mac work on a macbook pro 13 inch?
I know the question sounds silly but hear me out.  I already have all the sims 1 games for pc but i don't want to run windows on bootcamp so I was looking to get the complete collection on the mac.  When I was looking at the specs, this is what I saw:

Sims Complete runs best on a Power Mac G5 | Operating System:: Mac OS X 10.4.4 | CPU Processor:PowerPC G4 | CPU Speed:: 1.0 GHz | Memory:512 MB or higher

NOTICE: Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) only. Apple Intel Chipsets are not supported.

NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported.

My laptop specs are:
2.66 Ghz
Nvidia GeForce 320M
Intel Duo 2 Core Processor
4 GB Ram
320 GB Hardrive
Mac OS X 10.6.4

I would like to buy it but will it run on my 2010 Macbook Pro 13 inch with the intel processor even though that notice said it is not supported?
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2010, 07:39 PM
RE: will the sims complete collection mac work on a macbook pro 13 inch?
Yes it is wiser to get all the facts before we invest in a game and find out if the sims complete collection will work on a macbook pro 13 inch! I am sure someone will come in shortly and you'll get sound advice so that you can take a sound decision! Even if it takes a while, ask around and take a final decision only when you are sure that it play in your laptop!! Sorry I can't help you in this one!!

access control systems
Quote this message in a reply