Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
greetings from holland!
09-11-2010, 12:14 PM
greetings from holland!
Hey there!

Im Martijn(dutch name) from the netherlands. Im 25 years old now, and im a die hard gamer. And as i play games, i play the sims too! I love it. Especially sims 3. But i hope sims 3 will get as many expansions as sims 2 had... heheSmile

okay, about me.

25 years ago i was born in the beautiful town of zwolle. Zwolle is the capital of the province overijssel of the netherlands, and lays 150 kilometers to the east of amsterdam. I was born with a pshychiatric handicap however.. Im blessed with autism. But i accepted it, and thats more fine to live with i can assure you..
After a not so good child time, and a bit better teenage time, i moved to the town of deventer. It lays 40 kilometers to the south of zwolle. And thats where i live now. I have some proffessionals watching over me for me autism, and i like it this way. Im free to do what i want, so..

At my 22th year of living on this planet i graduated master in ict at the higher vocational education scool called hbo here in holland.. You can graduate bachelor, but thats for completing 3 to 4 years with no master study. Master is 4 to 5 years with a master study. Im proud of graduating there heheSmile

In the meantime i was studying there i had my own band.. We play metal.. But most of the time the singer dont grunt, but sing instead, why we musicians play some brutal metal riffs.. I am the drummer. We are just a studio band, and have no vids or whatever online, maybe they come, but we are now only focussing on getting more songs and so forth, because that is what our label asks of us.
We have a semi record deal at epic. And were sponsored by a youth club in zwolle called hedon. The band name is daemonium Tongue

Sorry for no vids or whatsoever, i brought it forth in the band, but only some of us wanted it.. And if someone of us wants it not, then it will not come..

For the rest, im playing games.. I have bought over 2000 games where the oldest one dates of 1991. All are original Tongue ye i know you think im crazy now, but whatever...

I have no girlfriend atm, cuz me old one dont wants me any longer, but thats no shame, cause our relationship sucks the hell out of it anyway..

This was it for now, if you want to know more, plz feel free to ask me

Ow one more thing.. My name is martijn, but mara is me alter ego.. heheSmile i explained this if someone was wondering why i called meself mara

Greetings from the netherlands, or as we say here, groeten uit nederland, from me, martijn, aka mara
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2010, 08:39 AM
RE: greetings from holland!
Welcome Martijn!

Hälsningar från Sverige (greetings from Sweden)! Smile
14-11-2010, 02:33 AM
RE: greetings from holland!
hello!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]